FlareGames
ZeroRiemann

solved Crash have continued now, pls repair soon

Are you sure the crash is not related to the new update? I'm still with version 4.4.0 and I have encounter 0 crash or bugs for now. I use donkey all the time. So maybe the crash its something else. On my side everything its ok. Just to let's you know

PS : No I don't have the intention to download 4.4.1 and 4.4.2 not until this will be 100% fixed. I always update my game on my ipad and its the worst you can do. Some update broke the game more than fix it. SO i have learn to be patient. Why update when its not broken anyway

Edited by Warriornator

Hi flare,

Your latest update didn't repair the crash issue. I just got a crash during a very busy raid, i.e. with lots of troops near my hero. The crash occurred shortly after I used Donley and strangely enough I now lost about 55 trophies in one crashed raid. 

My IGN: Master Miikael

Edited by MasMiikael

oh well flare already took a holiday its a long wait till January for anything to happen about this 💩💩🙈🌏🚦🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫

Edited by ampleczar

Yes, I did download 4.4.3.

And lol, on my tablet I saw the 1k gems plus clicked the link that started Windows Edge. It resulted in a crash due to going to the background. Fortunately not during a raid, but the moment was fun. Apologizing for a crash that I didn't have during raids, giving 1k gems plus 2 holiday chests immediately followed by a crash. Felt like a reward for the upcoming crash😁.