Jump to content
FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
HeliosSRB

VICTIMS OF THE GIGAS TREBUCHETS (WAR BLESSINGS) BUG

Recommended Posts

At first,you took Phalanx Wall and Chaos Gate from the most alliances out there.

99% players will never have the chance to try 3 new war blessings.

Now,there are too many alliances with Gigas Trebuchet activated and prolonged blessing and soon more teams will have them,too.

Is it intented to constantly punish all players outside of the Titan league?

I constantly suffer from attacks of privileged players who harvest/grind trophies ,they destroy everything from a safe distance with their Gigas Trebuchets!

Please don't wait,give to all teams in Titan league this blessing now.We are waiting them to take all our trophies,as they took all blessings away.We only exist for them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You also forgot the siren 2nd blessing that causes fire damage, and the bionic warrior....but the problem goes down the leagues also, I think it's worse when an alliance has chaos gate in the 2nd league, especially now the gates are made of titanium.....

 

Edited by Madlen
Madlen: Edited quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Philstar said:

You also forgot the siren 2nd blessing that causes fire damage, and the bionic warrior....but the problem goes down the leagues also, I think it's worse when an alliance has chaos gate in the 2nd league, especially now the gates are made of titanium.....I did have a theory that the devs would close the loophole/bug right after a certain team from south US obtained all  the blessings and prolonged them forever...just a theory of course but time will tell.

2

You're right,I totally forgot about Siren 2nd blessing and how it can be useful.For warriors,too.

At the end of the current season,their favourite team will get Gigas Trebuchets forever as we heard that some teams helped and pushed them to the victory.

It is so unfair to fight against those teams in the same league,they will have huge advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dumpster said:

But seriously, it’s only RS who has trebuchets who shouldn’t, right? Is there another team you see who shouldn’t have them?

when I proposed to give gate of chaos based on the result of the war and not on the basis of the league you replied that then it was not fair that there were wars with some disadvantaged alliances (I do not remember the exact words but the meaning was this) but now you say that since it is only an alliance (friend) to have advantages there is no problem

P.S also the seal (another very old alliance) have the blessings of the titan league and do not deserve it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vasudeva1 said:

when I proposed to give gate of chaos based on the result of the war and not on the basis of the league you replied that then it was not fair that there were wars with some disadvantaged alliances (I do not remember the exact words but the meaning was this) but now you say that since it is only an alliance (friend) to have advantages there is no problem

P.S also the seal (another very old alliance) have the blessings of the titan league and do not deserve it

 

You can read my quotes from the last thread about this if you want, but I'll summarize again: I believe Madlen and Captain Morgan when they say that this bug has been "solved", i.e. it will not occur any more. This is good and I'm glad they acted pretty quickly (considering that everything takes a while here). While the bug may be "solved", it has not be "resolved", and if you believe them (and I do), this will happen when all of the current blessings expire.

This part is not very satisfactory for a lot of reasons. I have, and continue to request as strongly as I know possible, that the player base gets periodic updates on the resolution of this bug until it is fully resolved. If this isn't done, it leads players to distrust the dev team, as we've seen in this thread and other threads. It makes players wonder if the original bug has actually been solved or not, which I think we've seen in this thread, which is why I asked @HeliosSRB if he thinks another alliance has trebuchets when they shouldn't. It leads players to rant and rave about other players, which we've seen in this thread. In short, it promotes toxic posting.

@Madlen, I think updating players on the specifics of the resolution of this bug is one of the most important things you can do for the OR community right now. I hope you agree. We've essentially been told "It will be fixed when it's fixed", which is not really a helpful answer anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't recall who got demoted from TL last season, but it seems whoever it was doesn't have the chaos gate blessing, which leads me to believe that the issue has been partially fixed as the devs  advised, but those that had initially extended the blessings such as SEAL in the case of the chaos gate, and RS for example in the case of the top 3 TL prizes appear to have escaped the 'fix' so they may have these forever, as they seem to be able to extend indefinetly, only they and the devs can answer that.  Seal will probably return to TL anyway and RS will prob win TL at some point soon anyway, maybe then things will normalise in those alliances.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dumpster said:

You can read my quotes from the last thread about this if you want, but I'll summarize again: I believe Madlen and Captain Morgan when they say that this bug has been "solved", i.e. it will not occur any more. This is good and I'm glad they acted pretty quickly (considering that everything takes a while here). While the bug may be "solved", it has not be "resolved", and if you believe them (and I do), this will happen when all of the current blessings expire.

This part is not very satisfactory for a lot of reasons. I have, and continue to request as strongly as I know possible, that the player base gets periodic updates on the resolution of this bug until it is fully resolved. If this isn't done, it leads players to distrust the dev team, as we've seen in this thread and other threads. It makes players wonder if the original bug has actually been solved or not, which I think we've seen in this thread, which is why I asked @HeliosSRB if he thinks another alliance has trebuchets when they shouldn't. It leads players to rant and rave about other players, which we've seen in this thread. In short, it promotes toxic posting.

@Madlen, I think updating players on the specifics of the resolution of this bug is one of the most important things you can do for the OR community right now. I hope you agree. We've essentially been told "It will be fixed when it's fixed", which is not really a helpful answer anymore.

I agree with this and I perfectly understand the frustration behind this. I will do what I can to get you your answers but I cannot promise that I will have a better answer soon, but I will once more red-flag this with the devs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HeliosSRB said:

There and here will always be toxic posting until devs fix unfair war blessings distribution and help the victims of Gigas Trebuchets terror.

Well, there’s other solutions to that problem too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Philstar said:

I can't recall who got demoted from TL last season, but it seems whoever it was doesn't have the chaos gate blessing, which leads me to believe that the issue has been partially fixed as the devs  advised, but those that had initially extended the blessings such as SEAL in the case of the chaos gate, and RS for example in the case of the top 3 TL prizes appear to have escaped the 'fix' so they may have these forever, as they seem to be able to extend indefinetly, only they and the devs can answer that.  Seal will probably return to TL anyway and RS will prob win TL at some point soon anyway, maybe then things will normalise in those alliances.

 

exactly the advantages given by undeserved blessings will bring these alliance to regain the lost blessings and then they will tell us "stop complaining because we have won these blessings .... look at the rankings"

how is it possible that in this game there is never and I say never been a "bug" that has favored the non-elite players ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dumpster said:

Well, there’s other solutions to that problem too. 

Indeed,but which one will be implemented first? 😚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

exactly the advantages given by undeserved blessings will bring these alliance to regain the lost blessings and then they will tell us "stop complaining because we have won these blessings .... look at the rankings"

how is it possible that in this game there is never and I say never been a "bug" that has favored the non-elite players ????

There are or were alliances demoted to league of Demi-gods and league of kings who kept the blessings from the higher league. I think those are all pretty good players, but I’m not sure if they meet your exacting definition of “elite”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

Seal, one of most ancient alliances 

That's an alliance who was demoted from Titan league to God's League. I'm talking about teams demoted from God's League to Demi-Gods and from Demi-Gods to League of Kings. Yes, that happened too.

For example: Deutschlander, in League of Demi-Gods, has phalanx barricades.

Edited by dumpster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dumpster said:

That's an alliance who was demoted from Titan league to God's League. I'm talking about teams demoted from God's League to Demi-Gods and from Demi-Gods to League of Kings. Yes, that happened too.

so it is a bug that causes many problems to many alliances in many leagues, one more reason to solve it quickly, but it is now 55 days more or less that seal has the gate of chaos without deserving it ....... I hope the next bug is a bug that assigns the Titan League blessings to ALL alliances of ALL leagues

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

so it is a bug that causes many problems to many alliances in many leagues, one more reason to solve it quickly, but it is now 55 days more or less that seal has the gate of chaos without deserving it ....... I hope the next bug is a bug that assigns the Titan League blessings to ALL alliances of ALL leagues

 

I hope the next bug gives you a lovely panettone for christmas!  @SantaClaws are you listening?

Edited by dumpster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Madlen said:

I agree with this and I perfectly understand the frustration behind this. I will do what I can to get you your answers but I cannot promise that I will have a better answer soon, but I will once more red-flag this with the devs.

Thank you. I appreciate this a lot!

One of the updates that I think would at least help everyone to understand what is happening would be to let us know the date that the last "unearned" blessing will expire. This will help everyone understand that, yes, this bug was "fixed" back in September and alliances after that date have not been able to prolong blessings they didn't earn.

I would think this would be easy enough information to get, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm assuming that Red Squadron or CCCP had the resources on hand to prolong their blessings longer than anyone else, so you probably wouldn't have to look farther than those two to figure out the last day this problem will exist. To the best of my knowledge, Gods of War didn't get the bug, and Texas Blood Heroes didn't either. I would think those are the 4 teams with the most money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2018 at 3:04 PM, HeliosSRB said:

There and here will always be toxic posting until devs fix unfair war blessings distribution and help the victims of Gigas Trebuchets terror.

Please be advised that deliberately creating toxic postings is against the forum rules. I understand the frustration behind bugs, but please stick to the forum rules.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×