FlareGames
FIFIZ002

Top Tier Conquest, very bad matchmaking !

14 hours ago, Domikick said:

It's your own fault. You guys started to attack us since day one, tried to stall our members since day one, after you found out that we didn't wanna make a deal with you. Your deal was a joke, you guys wanted to split the Territory in half, so you can build and we can build xD seriously? You guys have no chance, but you guys want as much Territory as us? Was very funny. But we would've given you points, no problem, but since you guys attacked dozens of times daily since day one, we decided to take everything down. That's how it works. You should be glad, cause now we help you to get in tier where you guys belong. Cause you clearly don't belong in the top tier

Mom...sleeping lion is trying to stall us 😭

We didn't try. In fact we stalled you and shadow fell in our trap. And you lost 1st place 😜

Yes...we are a little ally as compared with you and we do not have any experience with top allies. We are in top tier cuz we play well (same as utopia).

Lesson learned here. I suggest to learn humility lesson there.

Before returning in "our" tier, we will keep having some fun with you, queen elisabeth!

On 12/14/2018 at 9:16 AM, Domikick said:

You're in the top tier, you can't expect easy fights. You got one alliance on the map that is similar to your strength. I guess you can't have it all. Next time drop a tier lower, that's were you guys should be

Btw, I like how you assume the level of the conquest buildings xD

Sorry to say,but you guys are seriously bullying..and if it is top tier,u guys are still in need of help from a friend alliance..and again you are bullying..you definitely complained if your match was against VL or RL..Cuz those teams,u cant bully..playing well to be in top tier,and a bunch of experienced players in an 80 lvl alli to be in top tier ..both r totally different.we r not satisfied with the matchmaking.but i still say.U guys are bullies,who uses their alli lvl to bully others.u know its good to be humble.

6 hours ago, Domikick said:

That goes for CIA, not for SF. You said that both have them at 9, which isn't true. So go and get your facts straight first, cause then you don't have to assume things

SF has 6-7..so what?those facts really dont matter.👎

15 hours ago, Domikick said:

It's your own fault. You guys started to attack us since day one, tried to stall our members since day one, after you found out that we didn't wanna make a deal with you. Your deal was a joke, you guys wanted to split the Territory in half, so you can build and we can build xD seriously? You guys have no chance, but you guys want as much Territory as us? Was very funny. But we would've given you points, no problem, but since you guys attacked dozens of times daily since day one, we decided to take everything down. That's how it works. You should be glad, cause now we help you to get in tier where you guys belong. Cause you clearly don't belong in the top tier

Our fault ? U can give thousand of reason to attack us or not give any point to us. I think your ally just want to show off. Shame on you. U need 5 players to win 1 of our TG. So, it mean we're more stronger. ( 1 SL player vs 5 SF players)😛

We're in top tier because we 're playing well and have a good strategy that's why you feel be threaten. 🤣🤣.

16 hours ago, Domikick said:

maybe we start the attack but i think your behavior is strange and like kids i mean you choosed to attack a weak ally because you know that we can't win on you you are top ally with strong players and lof of boosts  so i will say   you are happy now with your 1st place  but you won't stay like that forever because you  don't deserve the rank of top ally you are bad ally and i will never forget you and we will revenge in a day  😉 

2 hours ago, LordBarnot said:

Mom...sleeping lion is trying to stall us 😭

We didn't try. In fact we stalled you and shadow fell in our trap. And you lost 1st place 😜

Yes...we are a little ally as compared with you and we do not have any experience with top allies. We are in top tier cuz we play well (same as utopia).

Lesson learned here. I suggest to learn humility lesson there.

Before returning in "our" tier, we will keep having some fun with you, queen elisabeth!

Just the fact that we only want Second :D from the beginning. Guess your "plan" didn't work. Enjoy the lower tier next time and only little rewards this time xD

Such a drama

why you all talk about bully? Why someone need to let you have chests?

fight for you happy. 

Conquest is dead mode for me and ita my last conquest.

and yes guys You all are not deserve to be in top tier sorry.

you pics just a fun. We have  fight with Les Frances since day 1. And yes its funny batlles with keeping in stuck.

but they deserve to be in top tier. You all are just a joke, sorry. To be with RL and VL in same top? We will eat you even without try. Why you should be here?

It's funny how those little Alliances think that they're strong (scoring a couple hundred skulls per war) xD or that they have a plan or whatever. You got wiped out, cause of your own actions. Deal with it. Have fun next time with easier opponents

And btw, we didn't choose you weak opponents. If you don't want tough opponents, stop playing and get in a tier where you won't face them. Maybe tier 1 xD 

Maybe you guys learned your lesson :D

15 hours ago, FIFIZ002 said:

No.  We are in Top Tier because we play very well.

we don't mind to fight rank 18 and rank 20 alliances with lvl 9 conquest buldings,

they r many alliances with our lvl 7 buildings in Top tier, but we didn't get matched with them.

This is simply to say the matchmaking is broken.

and it is aknowledged by FG.

It is broken because flare gave in to people like you that demand to be saved by the matchmaking.

Why should you have to face weaker competition than any other alliance in your tier? Aren't you fighting for the exact same rewards? Of course you are so obviously you should not have to face weaker competition.

2 hours ago, ARREBIMBA said:

It is broken because flare gave in to people like you that demand to be saved by the matchmaking.

Why should you have to face weaker competition than any other alliance in your tier? Aren't you fighting for the exact same rewards? Of course you are so obviously you should not have to face weaker competition.

Not weaker, of equal or similar strength.

respectfully the game developer doesn't share your opinion.

FG makes the rules of matchmaking, and I am posting to ask why their rules r not enforced.

they acknowledged the issue and r working to resolve it, as I posted earlier.

I refer you to the patch notes 4.3

https://forums.flaregames.com/topic/46441-new-version-43-available-now-patch-notes/

"Conquest Matchmaking · As already announced earlier, we made some changes to the matchmaking that will base the matchmaking not only on the previous Conquest scores but also on the strength of Alliances. This should guarantee a better Conquest experience for players.  "

and in my opinion their matchmaking algorithm should include the alliance Rank and headquarters buildings lvl.  

an alliance reducing purposely its score to avoid jumping in the top tier is just silly.  its a game and we r here to play it.  not stop playing once we reach a certain score.

Edited by FIFIZ002

1 hour ago, FIFIZ002 said:

Not weaker, of equal or similar strength.

Don't sugarcoat it.

The reality is this: you want to compete in a tier (which is too high for you) and you want the matchmaking to save you from the stronger alliances of that tier.

You want special treatment and benefits compared to other alliances (that are fighting for the exact same rewards as you, btw).

This is completely unfair and it is not right.

It's a shame that Flare fell for this injustice.

Edited by ARREBIMBA

Get a life  you shadow lairs :D running around telling lies , you are a full grown up person assume your words don't act like you was forced to do so because we did attack because your leader words was no mercy and then utopia and cia are not attacked <_<   liars :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:  stop acting and get a life 

16 hours ago, FIFIZ002 said:

in my opinion their matchmaking algorithm should include the alliance Rank and headquarters buildings lvl.

matchmaking should include NOTHING at all... just random within a tier. One time you can be lucky, next time not.

Why would rank have to be a part of matchmaking?? That is sooo easy to manupulate (just kick some members before the start and the alli drops 10-20 spots without getting any weaker in conquest)

and include HQ lvl?? Then why would any alli try to get hq to a higher level if that will only give them stronger opposition...

Edited by bensonjutton

On 12/15/2018 at 2:25 AM, Domikick said:

@Domikick (please read with a calm heart ) 

1) I don't mind being attacked or SF blew down our towers. BUT what I'm really HATE is a LIAR. It took me a day to investigate your accusations. Your ally attacked our tower first and you blame us. So funny. Where I got information about this ? 1st of course from our lions. 2nd from one of your members that is my friend there..If I put the screenshot here what about your member said ,  I think it will more humiliate your ally leadership. But for the sake of my friend in there i will not doing that. Please remind in mind, I saw many top ally from us fell down because of the ally leadership. May be your ally is the next to fall down.

2) Why we can't in top tier ? We in the top tier because we're playing well in the previous conquest. I am also can say to top 20 ally which is in the 2nd tiers, hey you don't belong to 2nd tiers, why u in this tiers. This 2nd tiers is only belong to ally rank below 100. 

FYI there's also top 10 ally in 2nd tiers, and why they're in 2nd tier and not in the top tier  base on their ally rank ? It's because conquest mode is not depend on your ally rank. Every ally can be belong in top tier if they're playing well in previous conquest. Another reason is because there're bullying in conquest. 3 ally make an allies attacked 1 ally, even if you're stronger ally , you can't win the conquest.  I hope your ally will meet those bullying soon.

For me, the players that said some of ally likes us not belong to be in top tiers are too arrogant.

Anyway Shadow Fall THANKS for attacked us. My base raining with the gems.🤣🤣🤣

Edited by KK3

The leader of SL asked for a deal. He asked for half of the map. SF didn't knew other opponents on the map yet, but offcourse didn't accept this deal on a very small map.

SL never asked for an other deal where SF could help them get more watchtowers or territory

2 hours ago, KK3 said:

1) I don't mind being attacked or SF blew down our towers. BUT what I'm really HATE is a LIAR. It took me a day to investigate your accusations. Your ally attacked our tower first and you blame us. So funny. Where I got information about this ? 1st of course from our lions. 2nd from one of your members that is my friend there..If I put the screenshot here what about your member said ,  I think it will more humiliate your ally leadership.

True, but that tower was attacked because it was build near a tower of SF. SL began attacking like maniacs and trying to stall all members of SF and SL is still attacking and stalling till now. What would you expect? SF would do nothing?

Why we can't in top tier ? We in the top tier because we're playing well in the previous conquest. I am also can say to top 20 ally which is in the 2nd tiers, hey you don't belong to 2nd tiers, why u in this tiers. This 2nd tiers is only belong to ally rank below 100. 

You can play in every tier you want, but don't complain when you play top tier and find top alliances on your map. And if you find them, don't poke the bear, cause the bear can respond.

FYI there's also top 10 ally in 2nd tiers, and why they're in 2nd tier and not in the top tier  base on their ally rank ?

Same as your alliance in a top tier. You meet strong opponents, lose the conquest and play the next conquest 1 tier lower. A top 10 alliance in 2nd tier will probably win this conquest and fight next conquest in top tier.

Anyway Shadow Fall THANKS for attacked us. My base raining with the gems.

That's the best part of conquest, many players use scrolls as 4th of 5th spell. Some members of SF scroll to win, some members of SL scroll to win.

SF now even has a gem-ATM near the stronghold of SL. Every member of SF can pick up many free gems there . ☺️

But to make it more clear. SF has a deal with CIA from day 1. CIA takes first place, SF takes second place. Both don't want to many points and stopped building after 250/300 points. Both alliances don't want to spend gold on towers they don't need anymore.

SL will get 3rd place for "free". 

Happy fighting. Joy joy.

Edited by mgDot

Yeah, CIA had the same issue with Utopia. Initially we wanted to leave them alone and mind our own business. But then they start complaining about how bad the matchmaking was on forums and started to attack like crazy stalling our players so we decided to erase them. They even mentioned somewhere how incompetent we are because we lost a tower (which we wanted to lose anyway because we had too many points). We really didn’t have intention to fight a lot but it got annoying. And I am seriously lazy as everybody knows by now.

Edited by SorinM

On 12/15/2018 at 1:11 AM, kingg919 said:

man you are so tough on weaker players. ofcourse those guys are fighting to survive and get some rewards. what are they supposed to do wait and let all of you do what you want without any resistance? that kind of self entitlement  😂

I hope to match you guys in next conquest and love to make your kind a farm 😈

Don't try to be a hero, you are not even in this picture, you don't know what happen. I bet you have no idea what I was talking about, still you interfere.  S T F U!
Note this: we were not asking for problem, we play CQ like usual normal way. Utopia was the one who initiated this fight. Such arrogant low alliance.
BTW Fifi is fake account, not a b.tch, a male impersonate like a female, you can keep your d.ck in your pant

Edited by Play For Fun

Conquest mode is indeed boring. And Utopia has invented a way to make this game even more disgusting.
I read about someone who propose something like 'cooldown/immunity' period on a tile that just get attacked. @aslan? or @Dena4?
I agree with this idea, to stop low life people (like Utopia&their arrogant big mouth) from abusing this not-perfect CQ system. No more always-online-goonies can lock players down at 1 tile non-stop for days, lock down half alliance members (we have different time zone issue, Utopia not (always online-has no life)). Sickening way of play Utopia did.

Edited by Play For Fun

really interesting. Thanks guys. And? how that have finish? I want the end of the story. What are the ranking at the end?

44 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

really interesting. Thanks guys. And? how that have finish? I want the end of the story. What are the ranking at the end?

CIA first, SF second. Nobody cares about the other two xD stopped building towers after day 2 :D saved a lot of gold

1 hour ago, Play For Fun said:

Don't try to be a hero, you are not even in this picture, you don't know what happen. I bet you have no idea what I was talking about, still you interfere.  S T F U!
Note this: we were not asking for problem, we play CQ like usual normal way. Utopia was the one who initiated this fight. Such arrogant low alliance.
BTW Fifi is fake account, not a b.tch, a male impersonate like a female, you can keep your d.ck in your pant

free forum aint yours so you learn some manners boy and accept outside insights...maybe improve your garbage base before you bark?

talking about some guy looking for a girl in-game? thats how lowlife you are 😂 I aint like you im here to play not look for gf get a life.😴

stick to the topic acting high and mighty to weaker players doesn't make you strong get it? if not dont bark do a little more back reading and reflect kid. 😪 

Hi guys,

This topic is now locked. Please let me remind you of the forum rules and stay away from personal insults, sarcasm and so forth.

Thank you.