FlareGames
Madlen

Madlen ----> vacation

Hi guys,

This is my last day today before vacation, and I won't be back until the beginning of January.

• In the meantime, we will make sure to post information on the Pro-Leagues during my absence and I am leaving the forum in the capable hands of my moderators (so don't go too crazy ;) ).
  • I will try to get back to questions in January :) . If you have an urgent issue with your account, please contact our customer support (first link in the forum).
  • The monthly dev Q&A is also to be posted in January.

I wanted to take the chance to say that I am blessed to work with such a great community and I am looking forward to all the fun chats in 2019!  I am wishing you Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a Happy New Year.❤️ I hope we all see each other healthy and happy in the new year again. Please take care and enjoy the time with family and friends....and all the food! ;)

All the best,

Madlen

Thanks for your Information Madlen,

i wish you a nice chrismas time, a good start in 2019 ... and many time to relax ... work can be terrible some times i know 🤔

Maybe we will see  white chrismas in germany ... i hope so ...

we will wait for your comeback next year  :)

7 minutes ago, Jesper said:

Thanks for your Information Madlen,

i wish you a nice chrismas time, a good start in 2019 ... and many time to relax ... work can be terrible some times i know 🤔

Maybe we will see  white chrismas in germany ... i hope so ...

we will wait for your comeback next year  :)

Ah sweet of you! Thank you! Yes, white Christmas I would love that, but looks like it will just rain and be 10 degrees :( Too bad :(

3 minutes ago, Madlen said:

Ah sweet of you! Thank you! Yes, white Christmas I would love that, but looks like it will just rain and be 10 degrees :( Makes me sad!

don't be sad, its your free time and with chrismas-music and "Glühwein" the weather will be  ok 😜

Have a wonderful winter vacations Madlen!

I'm glad we can rely on such a commited CM like you :)

Best Christmas wishes and a Happy new year!

PS: Hope you come back full of energy to hear our annoying complaints in 2019! :lol:

9 minutes ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Have a wonderful winter vacations Madlen!

I'm glad we can rely on such a commited CM like you :)

Best Christmas wishes and a Happy new year!

PS: Hope you come back full of energy to hear our annoying complaints in 2019! :lol:

It was hard to choose an emoji reaction for me for this comment :D

Thanks, like, love and haha :D❤️

10 minutes ago, Imyself said:

Wishes of a Merry Christmas to you, lots of presents, lots of everything that is good.

🎁Thank you! 💟Likewise!

Thank you Madlen for the wonderful work and have a good rest!

You revived this forum. There is still a lot of things ahead, but what is the beginning can not but rejoice!

See you in the new year 🎄

It's strange  (and also early) to start Christmas holidays on Wednesday. I'm going to add other questions in "December Q&A", to add some of my ideas about this game and also to take part at "RR2 holiday season contest".

Winter is coming ...