FlareGames
Madlen

feedback wanted [Feedback thread for] - Live Server Update 18.12.18

@Madlen

As seen below we have the blessings provided for alys of this league.

image.thumb.png.803eaf7e19a3fc8b710b26ef29eea5b0.png

According to this we can see that there is the blessing of war on the barricade, however as seen in the next image we have 
an ally with the blessing of war from the barricade unduly since they won in the top league.

In addition to the war blessings not being removed, the players have won gem awards according to the members.

This other image shows an aly that received the award of gems received, without having had any blessing removed, not to mention that it 
does not even have the possibility of having a blessing of war that could be extended, I know this fact since  I have an account in this aly .

I would like to know the real criterion that determines the alys that will receive awards since, as seen in the previous prints, 
we have an aly with the blessing of undue war without having been removed, we have an aly that had no blessing removed since neither 
blessing of war is entitled. And yet they won awards.
Absurd this selection without criteria of those selected to receive the award.

image.png

image.png

Edited by GuerreiroLuan

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:23 PM, Madlen said:

[mirroring official announcement]

Dear Olympians,

We have just performed a Live Server Update. Are you ready, warriors of the Olympus? Here are the patch notes.:

•          Toned down the matchmaking change done in the last update where we tried to match lower level opponents on inner islands.
  •          Removed excessive Blessings from several Alliances.
  •          Compensated said Alliances with Alliance Gold equal to the amount spent.

Note: Since our policy has been not to remove Blessings from Alliances, we will also be giving a one-off Gem compensation to those Alliances which we have removed Blessings from.

May Zeus always have mercy on you,

Your Olympus Rising team

_ _ 

If you have feedback, please leave a comment below.

1553830946_Screenshot(476).thumb.png.3bdc1cb13300a37c7b248aecb4a1ae85.png

has there been a client up date I'm not aware of?

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:46 PM, Philstar said:

P.S - You should've given gems to the alliances that faced these teams (and prob spent gems on invocs to beat chaos gate , etc) in wars, not the alliances that unfairly prolonged them to their own advantage. Oh dear.

Totally a gree ..

38 minutes ago, Dheth said:

The feeling that comes out of this tho .. is that abusing bugs leads to compensations and rewards, even.

I agree, I have posting this bug for no reason here on forum(Hoping developers might remove them but no)😂😂😂

@Artemus @d9d9 @vasudeva1 I like reading your interesting posts but please follow the forum rules:

3. Our forums are in English language only. Please refrain from using another language. You may communicate in the "Looking for Alliance members" and "Looking for Alliance" sections in other languages.

https://forums.flaregames.com/topic/7259-official-forum-rules-please-read/

I'll check with Madlen if we could use other Language Packs:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/category/161-translations/

4 minutes ago, Tomaxo said:

@Artemus @d9d9 @vasudeva1 I like reading your interesting posts but please follow the forum rules:

3. Our forums are in English language only. Please refrain from using another language. You may communicate in the "Looking for Alliance members" and "Looking for Alliance" sections in other languages.

https://forums.flaregames.com/topic/7259-official-forum-rules-please-read/

I'll check with Madlen if we could use other Language Packs:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/category/161-translations/

Tomaxo sorry, was just to explain better, now if you want you can delete the post 🙂

Еще такой вопрос . почему бы не вернуть врата хаоса как и раньше. для всех учасников игр, а то несправедливо получаеться. только сделать в каждой лиге чтоб врата хаоса были в зеленой зоне , так будет и престижнее и стремление у игроков выигрывать войны . азарт появиться и все будет по справедливости не только в лиги богов и титанов . почему они должны получать такие привелегии а кто ниже в лиги довольствоваться костями .

3 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

It's true, but they only have warriors while Red Squadron have everything..... is outrageous

Seal only has chaos gate but you singled them out. It all should have been fixed. 

10 minutes ago, dumpster said:

Seal only has chaos gate but you singled them out. It all should have been fixed. 

It is true, but Mark Seal because the gate of chaos was the only blessing they had won in the Titan League (in addition to those available in the League of Gods)

It is hard to keep track of which alliances should have which blessings when TL is concerned, as after all who remembers 2nd place last season? But the chaos gate in a league where it doesn't belong was the obvious anomaly, which was probably why it was banded about so much as an example.  But yes having faced RS last war, and that alliance having 3 additional blessings from 2 or more seasons ago is really poor management from FG, considering the numerous times they've stated the problem has been fixed.  Still not fixed obviously, may never be!

51 minutes ago, Philstar said:

It is hard to keep track of which alliances should have which blessings when TL is concerned, as after all who remembers 2nd place last season? But the chaos gate in a league where it doesn't belong was the obvious anomaly, which was probably why it was banded about so much as an example.  But yes having faced RS last war, and that alliance having 3 additional blessings from 2 or more seasons ago is really poor management from FG, considering the numerous times they've stated the problem has been fixed.  Still not fixed obviously, may never be!

Perhaps the FG team thought that seal and Red Squadron would regain the blessings in this war and the "bug" would be hidden. I wonder now what they're going to do, give him more gems? Perhaps they will only give them to these 2 alliances by continuing to leave him blessings

This shouldn’t be controversial. It seems like the patch 2 weeks ago took away properly earned blessings from several alliances and didn’t remove the overextended blessings from any of the alliances who had them. Now we can see several more alliances who had overextended blessings. They’re in every league. The patch didn’t work.