FlareGames
Madlen

[Feedback thread for] - Live Server Update 18.12.18

I never have take time to read this but now I have take it. What? weird some have cheating and be rewarded lol. I don't know I think there is no honor to be in a cheating alliance. If that happen to me then I will send a message to developer to remove the boost in my alliance. I am against cheat and specially when a bugs happen. I have obtain gems for bugging quest that i have not do. I wanted CaptainMorgan retake it but he don't wanted. If some join my alliance make sure I will not tolerate a bug or whatever give us advantage will automatic contact flare to remove it

On 12/18/2018 at 1:47 PM, Madlen said:

Hi there,

the blessings for the coming war season were not removed. We cannot differentiate for all alliances on the server which blessings should and should not be active, due to the bug. So any which are currently active and prolonged until the end of the season will remain active.

Sorry for repeating, but still no improvement 😞

As we're still young bucks in the League of Demi-Gods, this is gonna cost us a lot of gems 😞

please compensate our members.

IGN: StealthSolid 

Alliance: Pierian League

_20190110_173608.JPG

37 minutes ago, StealthSolid said:

Sorry for repeating, but still no improvement 😞

As we're still young bucks in the League of Demi-Gods, this is gonna cost us a lot of gems 😞

please compensate our members.

IGN: StealthSolid 

Alliance: Pierian League 

_20190110_173608.JPG

and ….

Screenshot (535).png

Hi guys,

We apologize for the on-going issue with the war blessings. We are looking into the situation and working on a fix which we hope to have before the new war starts. In the case, we cannot make the deadline for the new war, we hope to provide a fix that allows us to solve the problem manually for each alliance one-by-one, in time for the next War. I will keep you updated on the situation and am sending again the biggest apologies from the team. It is a delicate situation and we really hope to solve it soon.

Hi guys, these are the alliances that have blessings which can only be prolonged for too short a time (as of now). If you see your alliance is not on the list, but affected as well, please write your name in this thread (below): 

image.png

@Madlen

we we cannot prolong/activate war blessings (Siren, Barricades, Styx) at all, even for a short period of time. We have not been dropped from League of Gods and we finished 1st last war. We did not received blessings as a winner

That must be a joke. All other alliances in the league DO have these blessings on.

what is your response, please? War is in 5h

🔱WarCry 13й ЛЕГИОН🔱

12 hours ago, AmbrosiaHangover said:

🔱WarCry 13й ЛЕГИОН🔱 we still cannot activate our blessing League of Gods (Styx, Sirena, barricades).

war is soon, what should we do

Hi AmbrosiaHangover,

We have just performed the Live Server Update. Please let us know if it worked for you here:

Thanks and forgive us please, we are just mere mortals no Gods! Also if Captain Morgan sometimes claims he is...I better run now.