FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Moonhowler2

solved Crashing in Alliance Chat

Started today. It’s crashed about a dozen times in alliance chat. 

Can’t see any pattern to it.

Running v4.4.3 on IOS. 

No problems during battles.

No problems encountered with any other app.

I also have the same problem, started about a week ago. The game crashes every time I try to enter the chart.. 

ign: azmandius

v 4.4.3 iOS 

We now have almost 1/3rd ot the team with this issue? Is anything being done? This will make communication during conquest very difficult..... any info?

have had the same problem for some days now. Sometimes I can give insta troops, sometimes I can read the chat, but never write. If I need to speak to my generals I must send a pm. Very frustrating. Is FG doing anything? Have also send a mail to FG, but not received an answer.     Best from stor gutt

Hoping Flare will be back from their extended Christmas holiday tomorrow and finally respond to this problem.

Here’s an update: although the crashes are intermittent and unpredictable, over the last two days they’ve happened every time I’ve attempted to enter the VIP part of my alliance chat forum.

Same here, game always crashes if I try to enter the VIP chat + sometimes if I try to send a post at the normal chat.

Using current IOS version.

Yes I get connect fail when using chat on iPad Air - last update didn’t help - I opened a call but all has gone quiet 🤷🏼‍♂️