Warriornator

Fix your Broken Forums Website Please

Since this morning I cannot access anymore this forums and got a lots of trouble to enter it

1570040876_Screenshot(163).thumb.png.ceee126376d36602ac604b844f4cefe6.png

in this screenshot is writed : the owner of this website has configured this website improperly

872144697_Screenshot(164).thumb.png.6243bb2c6392d4eb6c5ff44198c5bf4f.png

639882520_Screenshot(165).thumb.png.9d98bc43a413051a9217815f00a4bda5.png

So now each time we open Firefox to access forums.flaregames.com we must do so annoying step like click and click and click exception in security

Please fix this like before.Thanks

I sent a ticket to Flaregames on the last Saturday.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:18 PM, Warriornator said:

So now each time we open Firefox to access forums.flaregames.com we must do so annoying step like click and click and click exception in security

The problem is present also in Microsoft Edge and in Safari.

Posted (edited)

the forum certificate is running out, last day 29.12.2018

... Forum mangers please get or create a new one ...

image.png.f190c1d19ca7a237f0eed95705bc477a.png

Edited by Jesper

Since we had no answer yet...

I guess the support, DEVOPS team or whoever is responsible for the forum license...

Is still on vacations?

Screenshot from chrome browser:

image.png.7f8668359b1cf4c3405e7bef74b62380.png

Apparently Flare still on vacations and probably will not fix this before next weeks. So until then I guess the forums will be dead. No much people come now. Each time I come only 4 or 5 person is online lol. I don't remember the last time the forum was totally dead

Hi there guys,

(I am back). Did you miss me :P

Happy New Year, I hope you had a great time with your loved ones and that it will be a healthy and happy year for you!

I have forwarded this issue and hope to see it fixed fast! I will keep you in the loop.

My apologies.

1 hour ago, Madlen said:

Hi there guys,

(I am back). Did you miss me :P

Happy New Year, I hope you had a great time with your loved ones and that it will be a healthy and happy year for you!

I have forwarded this issue and hope to see it fixed fast! I will keep you in the loop.

My apologies.

Hello Madlen,

we are glad to have  you back :) ... i hope you have enjoy your free Days ... and a happy year for you and your family, too. 🥂

the forum is atm so quiet :rolleyes: ... yes without you :unsure: ... and  ... many users are afraid because the expired certificate.