FlareGames
Barin

War blessings

3 minutes ago, ZuZuu said:

This was mentioned long ago.
But it's been almost half a year.
You have missed the threads of this SERIOUS problem. 
It is strange that the developers do not own game information...

I think as much as it’s silly to call anything related to a video game a “crisis”, this is a crisis in the same way the war seasons roll out was a crisis, only because it’s gone on for so long. 

I think daily updates are more than appropriate, even if the update doesn’t contain much new information. It erodes player confidence otherwise. 

11 minutes ago, dumpster said:

I think as much as it’s silly to call anything related to a video game a “crisis”, this is a crisis in the same way the war seasons roll out was a crisis, only because it’s gone on for so long. 

I think daily updates are more than appropriate, even if the update doesn’t contain much new information. It erodes player confidence otherwise. 

That's interesting. How long have the blessings in your Union been extended ?))

Anyway, besides the "fix" (that's obviously not working yet, unless with "end of season" she meant right before begin of new season, in which case we'd see the effect tomorrow .. this would solve (if it worked) the issue of over prolonged bonuses, but not the one of alliances that gets promoted or demoted in middle season and which would still cause ..

- missing bonuses for who gets promoted

- improper bonuses for the league for who gets demoted

What Artemus was asking for since a while is a fix for that too.

About the promotions I don't really see any real issue .. just add to the promote() alliance function a week on the upper league missing bonus - so if they get it at last war it wouldn't make a mess, and if it's not the last one they can still prolong it if they want (just have to make sure it can't be prolonged for 6 weeks but only until end of current season).

For the demotions .. ya it could work to just "delete" it .. but considering how the devs behave when stripping of anything is involved, it could perhaps automatically refund any money spent on the bonuses that are being stripped away.

It is anyway not fair to either promote someone without giving 'em the tools to compete fairly, nor to kick someone down with bonuses the others haven't as well.

2 minutes ago, Dheth said:

Anyway, besides the "fix" (that's obviously not working yet, unless with "end of season" she meant right before begin of new season, in which case we'd see the effect tomorrow .. this would solve (if it worked) the issue of over prolonged bonuses, but not the one of alliances that gets promoted or demoted in middle season and which would still cause ..

- missing bonuses for who gets promoted

- improper bonuses for the league for who gets demoted

What Artemus was asking for since a while is a fix for that too.

About the promotions I don't really see any real issue .. just add to the promote() alliance function a week on the upper league missing bonus - so if they get it at last war it wouldn't make a mess, and if it's not the last one they can still prolong it if they want (just have to make sure it can't be prolonged for 6 weeks but only until end of current season).

For the demotions .. ya it could work to just "delete" it .. but considering how the devs behave when stripping of anything is involved, it could perhaps automatically refund any money spent on the bonuses that are being stripped away.

It is anyway not fair to either promote someone without giving 'em the tools to compete fairly, nor to kick someone down with bonuses the others haven't as well.

Yeah, these other issues don’t come up very often, but there should have been a solution by now. Thanks for bringing it up again. 

I'm still of the opinion while these war blessing bugs are persisting and seemingly not ending any time soon, the devs should revisit the actual distribution of war blessings for all the leagues. At the moment it's very stagnant, only a fraction will experience chaos gate/treb/siren/warrior. 

Hi there,

We will fix the issue asap. We know it is not ideal and frustrating and try our best to fix it in a timely manner.

Thank you!

And what is about the teams which had lost tourchers and gems becouse of this problem? What about teams which had won last war becouse they had such a blessins from s hire ligas? Will you change this results?