FlareGames
d9d9

Add a shield to Ariadne

Every time I have to do the odyssey with Ariadne I split a device.

I start and I have to use invocations ... and die ... resuscitate ... and die ... resuscitate ... and die ... and throw the phone on the wall.

I ask:

1) The addition of a shield to Ariadne

2) Compensation to the flaregames of 1,000,000 gems for breaking three phones

3) The immediate isolation of Arianna on a new island named Sant'Elena

Join me for a class action 😉

If you have plenty of time, go read FG ToS:

https://www.flaregames.com/terms-service/

7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; INDEMNIFICATION
FLAREGAMES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (HOWEVER SUCH LOSSES ARE QUALIFIED), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SERVICE ITSELF, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER
LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT FLAREGAMES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FLAREGAMES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO FLAREGAMES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID ANYTHING TO FLAREGAMES DURING SUCH TIME PERIOD, YOUR SOLE REMEDY (AND FLAREGAMES’ EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY) FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH FLAREGAMES IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT.

Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you. To the extent that Flaregames may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any warranty or limit its liability as set forth herein, the scope of such warranty and the extent of Flaregames’ liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law. IN PARTICULAR, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY CONSUMER OR EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM ANY NEGLIGENCE OR FRAUD OF FLAREGAMES.

You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Flaregames harmless from any claim, demand, damages or other losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third-party resulting from or arising out of your use of the Service, or any breach by you of these Terms of Service, however the foregoing does not apply if the infringement of rights is not attributable to your intentional or negligent behavior.

8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND LAW
If a dispute arises between you and Flaregames, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to our customer support site at http://support.flaregames.com . If you are a resident of the United States, these Terms of Service and any dispute arising out of or related to it or Privacy Policy or the Service shall be governed in all respects by German law, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Flaregames must be resolved exclusively by a court located in Karlsruhe, Germany.

If you don't have the time, try playing 6-Skull (or less) Difficulty Odysseys with Ariadne.

:)

2 minutes ago, dumpster said:

Or just hit AP and fire away cause she’s badass. 

My Ariadne dies easily with AP. :(

8 hours ago, d9d9 said:

Every time I have to do the odyssey with Ariadne I split a device.

I start and I have to use invocations ... and die ... resuscitate ... and die ... resuscitate ... and die ... and throw the phone on the wall.

I ask:

1) The addition of a shield to Ariadne

I ask for the same thing for Artemis... I can handle Ariadne 🙂 

6 hours ago, d9d9 said:

@Tomaxo

Do you think it's possible to joke? Or can a dispute arise? We could talk then about the ***** of angels ....

Hello d9d9,

We can take a joke here no worries. (Although we are German :P ).

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095c34d24f472f474a419

But let's try to keep it constructive as well ;) at least a bit, please :D

So shield for Ariadne. Noted. But seems like the others don't think it is super necessary? Would be interesting to get more thoughts.

Posted (edited)

Current non-shield bearers should be given a 3rd arm. 

7 hours ago, d9d9 said:

@Tomaxo

Do you think it's possible to joke? Or can a dispute arise? We could talk then about the ***** of angels ....

I think the censorship here makes it sound MORE dirty! 😅

Edited by dumpster

12 minutes ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

Yes please give shield to all non shield bearers. Please, Please, Please madlen to make them strong and playable😁😁😁

In addition to giving gems to everyone whenever they start a battle, am I right? ;)

34 minutes ago, Madlen said:

Hello d9d9,

We can take a joke here no worries. (Although we are German :P ).

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095c34d24f472f474a419

But let's try to keep it constructive as well ;) at least a bit, please :D

So shield for Ariadne. Noted. But seems like the others don't think it is super necessary? Would be interesting to get more thoughts.

On a serious note, thats the game we play, no shields, no changes. Maybe tweak a bit some weak heroes. 

Thats the whole point, have some differences and difficulty.

9 minutes ago, Archimides said:

On a serious note, thats the game we play, no shields, no changes. Maybe tweak a bit some weak heroes. 

Thats the whole point, have some differences and difficulty.

Of course, but let me have some fun as well :( I am never allowed to make jokes anymore. 😢

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Madlen said:

In addition to giving gems to everyone whenever they start a battle, am I right? ;)

How many gems? LoL

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

This is my Ariadne at the moment.

Apart from the two apples and boots that are unique, I have not forged the other objects in five stars and probably for my level is certainly weak.

The battle style of Ariadne, given her specific powers, is an accumulation of command to shoot troops, escaping forward, avoiding towers and enemies.

I only use Arianna when it happens in the Odyssey and then I put it in an island with parking space for handicapped people (no offense because I'm joking).

It has no shield and is naturally vulnerable and must avoid confrontation.

So I wonder what can you do with a pair of boots (Asterione) that petrify opponents?

Give in its place a new attribute of invisibility or invulnerability (momentary) or a new power that allows it to invoke Dionysus in his help that protects her momentarily.

However, there are also 20 gems as a gift bestowed at the beginning of each game! 😉

Screenshot_20190108-215755.jpg

@d9d9 You can see my Ariadne's setup below. Poison resistance (can't dodge that). Fire resistance (need to kill/stun the troop-killer towers, i.e. Iapetos). Other than that I can pass a corner with 3 max Paris towers with dodging and troop management (att/def mode, portal drop, Pheme+Bia at right moments). No need for Physical resistance since she's the best troop killer (without use of power) and you should put her behind the GK, right? All my units are still 2-3 levels from max (relatively new player, I was at level 115 two months ago, before the new levels came). 

Ariadne is very OP, because you can fight way above your level with her, as long as you can keep her alive. She's my best war hero (and I can score 90K+ VP in war). When I raid I don't even care to equip her with invocation since at worst I'd have to ignore some GK of the TL, no way I'd spend gems for that +1 trophy.

Long story short, add a shield to Ariadne and she'd break the game. Just like Dumpster said, you just need to babysit her a few steps when the battle starts, the just hit that AP button and take the control back when you reach the bridge 😄

IMG_2758.PNG

IMG_2759.PNG

Why Hercules is so strong and other non Shield heroes' are so weak in comparison to him :(

Madlen I only see players using hercules defeating me.

Even zeus and hades can't beat my defense easily.

So I hope developers either nerf Hercules or make other non shield heroes steonger.

the answer is simple i guess. Shield Heroes have more resistance so its more easier in a hard base. Can have 3 resist at same time or more. Non shield Heroes need close huge Life on Hit to survive because of lack of resist. Ariadne by example I have no choice to give her life on hit everywhere for 5K because 0% resist everywhere. 27% Fire and like 30% Lightning. Really weak.Without that she die 3 times in 2 minutes. Prometheus seem the same and Odysseus,etc.. 

the Non shield Heroes for me give me resources on islands

Shield Heroes its the first I up at level 20. More easy to defeat really hard boosted base without too much problem

that make lack of gameplay in this game. Non shield level 1-80. Shield Heroes 80-150. the game is more designed like this

My base start to make fail non shield heroes, all shield heroes beat my base. in majority I don't know why everyone with Odysseus fail

Edited by Warriornator

@d9d9 There's no "best" setup 😉. You take whatever you feel better because everyone has his/her style and it can't be easily copied. I think that I can do fine with your setup because it's close to mine and you have her unique boots on that setup. One day when I have resource to refine her vest for double resistance I'll use her unique boots for stun (then I'd reach ~70% stun which means GK disabled). Anyway, the main idea with Ariadne is use her to kill the troops and the troop-killer towers, and let the troops protect her (Spearmen who run around) and kill the hero-killer towers. Your Ariadne has slightly more leadership than mine so you should be able to beat any base with her. I don't even remember the last time I lost with Ariadne because at worst I can ignore the GK, and Ariadne is THE hero who can easily ignore the GK 😄.