FlareGames
LacunaC

Should Nemesis's price be reduced?

Should Nemesis's price be reduced?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nemesis's price be reduced?

i think it is still to early to talk about price reduction , let's wait for the intended buff then talk about the price  if it become worthy of 150k then why they should reduce the pricei think it is still to early to talk about price reduction , let's wait for the intended buff then talk about the price  if it become worthy of 150k then why they should reduce the price

Posted (edited)

I voted yes, but even if the cost was reduced to 30k, Nemesis would still not be worth it.

Right now, Nemesis' only value is that it's a piece in the pal collection. Nothing more.

That's why I think Nemesis' problem goes deeper than just the price.

Edited by ARREBIMBA

Nemesis is a name sake pro pal which is not giving any advantage to players. Since it has Pro pal benefits any value less than 15k crystals is somewhat acceptable in this current level.(Don't know what buffs it may have in future)

But if there is a reduction in crystals , do refund the excess crystals to the players who already own the Nemesis. So everyone will be happy.

lol at this price 150k Nemesis should be like 6x more dangerous than Phoebe. I'm kidding. Everyone will have Nemesis in defense. I don't know better for sure

It is good to match the price setting of Nemesis Offer. It was 5000 gem and two skins and two nemesis.The Offer price is 5000 yen.

This offer has not yet arrived in my account due to "opaque screening method"

Even Gaspar of Guardian's rare, I do not feel like gathering unless the price is not easy to get.

Those that are strong enough to be talked about will be bought the most for selling at a price that customers can easily pick up while selling.

Ceres's offer was so. He was recognized for his skill and price and many people got him and gave him a lot of food.

He  is unhappy and weakened separately from the user's wishes.
Please give him another chance.

Vote No and boost it.  Give it global damage! Make sure it doesn’t have some form of cap though! Then all clans can work on replacing Phoebe, feed the money line and new players will have a new nightmare:)