FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Vertex

No Guardian rewards

Hi!

I had 6 (of the 12) royal guardian donkeys. But now, since we got the rewards from last conquest (which gave me another 6 donkeys in the chests), I only have 4 of the 12 donkeys! So I actually lost 2 instead of gaining 6...
Also, it seems like I didn't get the Trusty (sledge) guardian. I don't exactly know how many I got from the chests and how many I already had (because I don't use the guardian right now), but I'm sure I should have more by now.

I don't really care about the Trusty guardians I didn't get, but I'd really want to have those Donkey guardians, since I use this guardian a lot.

I already sent a message to the support, without answer...

Maybe some people have this issue too?

1 hour ago, ARREBIMBA said:

Several alliance members noticed some of their guardian copies vanished, just like you said.

Oh okay, so the issue is know by Flare. Thanks! :)

A while ago I had 0 out of 12 donkeys. Due to a bug suddenly 8 were shown, I closed the Window and opened it again, 0 were shown again, which was correct. I asked other members and they had similar experience.

Could it be a visual bug?

1 hour ago, Dena4 said:

A while ago I had 0 out of 12 donkeys. Due to a bug suddenly 8 were shown, I closed the Window and opened it again, 0 were shown again, which was correct. I asked other members and they had similar experience.

I don't think it's a visual bug, since I've 'followed' very closely how many donkeys I always get. They are really lost :(

1 hour ago, Dena4 said:

Same here.

visual bug

i had the same problem with sultan and i said that it was all my imagination but now that it is a problem that happened to a lot of players i'd say i gained a total of 4 sultans and i was about to upgrade it when the bar kept glitching between 4 and 3 and then went down to 3 so yeah i lost some too i'm not sure about the others because i didn't pay attention