FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Madlen

feedback wanted Please post your January questions here.

@EnmaDaiOhI wanted to move your question to the January question section because it was asked in January -  but unfortunately, the forum software is sometimes buggy and posted it on top of the thread so that it looks like you opened it....Could you please post your question about the API Rest once more? Sorry :(  (Is there any plans to develop a API REST to GET data from alliance and members? It´s hard to manage an alliance copying all this data to Excel. 😞)

since i start playing royal revolt 2 i remark the playing style and mode is the same ( king vs base of a player ) in every version so my question is what do you think if you release a versus mode ( means king vs king  )or two kings from the same alliance fighting each others in a base defense   i know that it needs really hard work but i just gave you my idea in hope you will realise it in a day 😊 😜

As soon as a new major version is released, can we expect same like previous times? Can we expect additional levels to troops, spells, towers, obstacles and waves? Maybe better is more defensive structures and a longer path. 

Do you think there would be the possibility of an in-game chat translation tool like some other games have? I think this would benefit a lot of players. Thanks 

I still notice problems with unit speed since the intro of guardians it does not function consistently as it did before. this is without guardian active as well.

I think could be a good idea that players could see when the monthly pro ticket is available, something like the pro icon flashing, or similar. Sorry if this was asked before ☺ 

For conquest, 2 management options are needed.  

Individual and alliance Performance tracking system ( history of performance) 

A. War history anytime all can look up previous performances for each member.

B. Individual member’s movements and war history look-up. Lots of leaders and generals are complaining cannot log on game 24/7. That means they cannot track where each member is moving for whole duration of 6 days conquest 

Previous questions were in the previous months, then I start from 21.

21) Can players at the 2nd place of a pro monthly leaderboard get the crown of the 1st place of the pro monthly leaderboard if a player who won one of the previous pro monthly leaderboards wins again pro monthly leaderboard?

22) Does attack of the guardian be added to attack of the king?

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, michel17 said:

since i start playing royal revolt 2 i remark the playing style and mode is the same ( king vs base of a player ) in every version so my question is what do you think if you release a versus mode ( means king vs king  )or two kings from the same alliance fighting each others in a base defense   i know that it needs really hard work but i just gave you my idea in hope you will realise it in a day 😊 😜

I have an idea of versus mode (you can read here).

47 minutes ago, REVOLTROYAL said:

21) Can players at the 2nd place of a pro monthly leaderboard get the crown of the 1st place of the pro monthly leaderboard if a player who won one of the previous pro monthly leaderboards wins again pro monthly leaderboard?

The Monthly pro-leaderboard was discontinued a few weeks ago.

The Celestial Plains layout is now for on the shop too because of that.

So... I don't think  this question is still valid.