FlareGames
Madlen

feedback wanted [Feedback thread for] - Live Server Update 18.01.19

Dear Olympians,

We have just performed a Live Server Update.

•        Upgrading Bia to level 20 now increases movement speed (if it is already upgraded above level 20 this will work retroactively).
  •         Prepared the server for fixing the War Blessings issue.

Please let us know if you are still affected by the War Blessing issue in the feedback thread below.

We want to apologize once again for the on-going issue with the War Blessings.

Thank you and may Zeus have mercy on you or on us in that case!

Right, after recent update we were able to extend those war blessings which were active.

But we can’t activate blessings which were expired. Could you please let us activate them again?

Sorry but for the guild "La Guilde Fr I", we still have the problem... We can't activate the war blessings which were expired...

We are fighting not to go down and the next war may be a disaster... It's disheartening.

15 minutes ago, Joug said:

Yeahhhhh the blessings have just came back.

Is it a batch scheduled or my last message which has been listened ?

Thanks 👋

200.gif?cid=3640f6095c41c29f4d54386d45c1

@Madlen my alliance is promoted in this war but we don't have blessing for this league.

Do you are able to do a correct thing ????? just one !!! just one, it is possible ?????

alleanza imbrogliona.PNG

Edited by vasudeva1

Hi vasudeva,

Please use the cheat detection forum to post such things. Name&shame is forbidden in the general forum. Thank you! 

Just now, Madlen said:

Hi vasudeva,

Please use the cheat detection forum to post such things. Name&shame is forbidden in the general forum. Thank you! 

i edited my post , my alleance war promoted in this war and we don't have the additional blessing, so why we have to play whit an handicap ?

Look Madle this is halfgod liga and another alliance in a war map have still war blessings from God Liga. How must we do this war now? Please delete this war blessing from this alliance. 

Screenshot_20190118-162217.png

21 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

@Madlen we need blessings for our current league, please give me a solution instead to come here only for tell me "please don't show the name of cheaters "

we need and answer and a solution quickly 

Madlen You can activate the missing bonus, please .

Yeah we're near mid season and there's going to be recurring problems with blessings expiring or not able to prolong - I think this needs manual removal/addition as the season has a long way to go, and these blessings make a difference in wars and definitely in the league at the end of the season. Start in TL and work your way down. Most alliances it's easy to spot the rogue blessings.....

I agree with philstar madlen, war blessings are what defines league system and make makes war interesting but if these blessings are not distributed correctly will cause problem and player are forced to use gems to win aginst these blessings.

So it is quite obvious that people are angry at such response from FG team 

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

4 hours ago, Philstar said:

Yeah we're near mid season and there's going to be recurring problems with blessings expiring or not able to prolong - I think this needs manual removal/addition as the season has a long way to go, and these blessings make a difference in wars and definitely in the league at the end of the season. Start in TL and work your way down. Most alliances it's easy to spot the rogue blessings.....

Unearned blessings are easy to spot. The tough ones are the blessings that were earned but alliances couldn't afford to pay for them or chose not to extend them.

7 hours ago, dumpster said:

Unearned blessings are easy to spot. The tough ones are the blessings that were earned but alliances couldn't afford to pay for them or chose not to extend them. 

If there are no prolonged war bonuses 

That's an alliance management problem--Uranus hall low--and costs, I don't think it's a programming problem.