FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
KKStar

in review Ninjas frozen

Ok, a few days back I was raiding continuously when I noticed something as indicated by the pic below.unknown.png?width=1089&height=613
The ninja right below the timer got stuck there as it is after I killed it with Toxic Cloud, it probably got killed just as it was about to begin its dash animation so this ninja remained stuck there and eventually even blocked a few archers which just stood in front of him as if they were standing in front of a blockade, unable to attack.

PS. This occured quite a few times in various battle and wasn't one off.

IGN: KK Star

I've also seen the same issue on some of my raids.

Not to mention there appears to be more lag now when raiding, particularly with response to taps on the screen

ниндзя зависает в одном месте ошибка,  ник - <<< BRIKSON >>>, Lenovo A7600-H android 4.4.2

bjTsooUlXXk.jpg

5zlx2YNE5Jw.jpg

ybp9LP-GYT0.jpg

Edited by Floki

Yes, I've noticed this as well. Just a minor visual glitch. It typically happens for me when I kill them as they are first appearing. For instance: They start dropping down and I'll cast a firestorm or Fritz will slide and kill them instantly