FlareGames
Madlen

[Feedback thread for] - New Event Cycle//New Festival Content//Dungeon exploit

I like the changes that you brought in point 1 and 2, especially point 1. Thank you for listening to us. 😊

However, I think you should re-think your plan about point 3, flare. A lot of players (including me) use that to win leagues. With your medals rewards from matchmaking that so little (except for high rank-high trophies of course), dungeon is the only way to get a lot of medals. Don't worry, we still attack from matchmaking when look for gold. When there's exploit with dungeon system, you should fix that and when you know the perpetrator, you should ban him. There's a lot of things in the game that need gems and there's a lot of players that haven't completed that task. There's even pro league tickets for those who already completed all the task. It means gems still very valuable currency in the game. When you disable that way to win league I think a lot of player will, again, feel frustrated. Please re-think your plan.

Here is my feedback for the planned changes:

1. the cycle for even ts are ok at the moment,  maybe in future there is a last new event and no second ninja event

2. The game concept of the tokens I think its good, but I have read correctly that there are no rare items anymore. Finding different interesting, rare items in chests is hard, festivals used to be a good option. These items should also be offered widely.

3. For me, dungeon is a game feature, now cut off the access for all high-level players who are trying to win more medals, gain experience points or to test how strong they are. I understand the problem, but there must be a better solution ... I'm think a daily limit to access the dungeon, ten times for an example. now it looks so: 249973343_nodungeon.jpg.77e12c6213081c2ac0e406d4b0e1d22f.jpg

Edited by Jesper

Jesper is exactly right! This will not make the leagues "more fair", on the contrary, it will make it unfair for high level players. While low level players can defeat dungeons and get rewards, others are left to battle through the matchmaker and get 50 medals per attack

45 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

This is indeed a horrible change. Try and think about this before you guys implement this. I don't think this will be helpful for the game at all. Half the fun of beating a dungeon is having the nostalgia of going back and playing it, not to mention the medals from the dungeons for the leagues. How is this an unfair advantage?

Because there's always gotta exist those cheaters....

Where because of the minority, the bigger group has to pay the toll.

tenor.gif.ae0e404df0f51d5305b57a4cba1d0c00.gif

Edited by ShadowsGuardian

15 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Jesper is exactly right! This will not make the leagues "more fair", on the contrary, it will make it unfair for high level players. While low level players can defeat dungeons and get rewards, others are left to battle through the matchmaker and get 50 medals per attack

you dont understand.... low lvl players can also do dungeons only once in their new idea :) it is a problem because only very very strong players can get resonable amount of medals, the rest is screwed.

Just now, bigfastfox said:

you dont understand.... low lvl players can also do dungeons only once in their new idea :) it is a problem because only very very strong players can get resonable amount of medals, the rest is screwed.

I understand, but higher level players CANNOT fight in dungeons while lower players can. Meaning the low level player will most likely win every time!

5 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

I understand, but higher level players CANNOT fight in dungeons while lower players can. Meaning the low level player will most likely win every time!

low lvl can defeat mid lvl but it is a temporary thing so you may think you can fight in leagues and won gems - i was thinking this way back then.

But you are quickly losing that ability as you lvl up and amount of medals decrease. Mid range players are losers in leagues and you can start winning again once you got strong and be able to beat tough dungeons which means many many many MONTHS later.

currently there are only 2 sources of medals : dungeons and veeeery high trophy players. After change only second option will stay.

Edited by bigfastfox

4 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Lower level players will also be able to fight any dungeon level.... ONLY ONCE.

How are they winning?

You're really not getting the point man.

1 minute ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Lower level players will also be able to fight any dungeon level.... ONLY ONCE.

How are they winning?

You're really not getting the point man.

Actually, I am. My point is, higher level players will have finished all dungeons, and even if they do have one dungeon open, they can fight that one, but have to wait 5-10 days to unlock the next. Whereas a lower level player can fight 4 or 5 dungeons in one day! That's all I'm trying to say

1 minute ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Whereas a lower level player can fight 4 or 5 dungeons in one day! That's all I'm trying to say

Dude, time to go to sleep, refresh your brain :D. how many days in a row you can complete 4-5 dungeons daily?? and for what amount od medals?

You are missing the point again and again in every response.

5 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Actually, I am. My point is, higher level players will have finished all dungeons, and even if they do have one dungeon open, they can fight that one, but have to wait 5-10 days to unlock the next. Whereas a lower level player can fight 4 or 5 dungeons in one day! That's all I'm trying to say

Okay, I get your point now.

Anyway, that is not a big deal as they will only have that advantage for a few times.

3 minutes ago, bigfastfox said:

Dude, time to go to sleep, refresh your brain :D

You're right haha, too much thinking going on right now with school lol. Now that I go back and look at this whole thing, you're right lol. I misunderstood over and over. Gotta hit that "refresh page" button..but for my brain, like you said :P 

Seriously though, I did misunderstand a bit, but I still think that there are players that can get 2k+ medals by attacking in 4 or 5 dungeons a day, but my point is that it won't be the same guy every time, it'll be a new guy that is able to do many dungeons

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

2 minutes ago, Jesper said:

Do not argue now, it's time to find better solutions, maybe Flaregames will listen to them.

I liked your solution, which was to have a limit on attacks rather than a complete ban of dungeon use

Maybe for dungeons:

- Treat them like another player, a combination of A hits and B hrs cooldown, to reduce bot automation impact

- Random waves, beasts, towers and/or difficulty to prevent bot automation, adding rewards may even revive the dungeons for players that already finished it (chamber of fortune, etc).

- Bot detector

- Talk to the cheater's moms, they will convince them to behave.

#1 and #2 sound good. Looking forward to that.

Re #3: The whole medal and league system is flawed as it is. PvE (dungeon, ninja, ...) fights give your way too much medals compared to PvP fights, and in PvP it the medal rewards are not balanced for low, mid and high level players. The system pretty much SCREAMS: "Exploit my flaws!!!!" So, rather than locking dungeons I would have preferred that Flare re-balances the medal rewards and bread costs for PvE vs. PvP so that PvP and PvE players have an equal chance to score well in the league in relation to their level of experience, skill and activity.

If you are going to remove medals from the dungeon, first you need to balance the medals received from players.

From 0-2000 trophies all players only give 32 medals. The medals bases are worth need to be more incremental. Also, the max of 1336 medals or whatever from bases could be increased to  a max of 2000 medals?

How do those exploit bots work?

They must use recorded dungeon raids and play it back, right? Otherwise it must be a flaw in the game.

Do they boost farms too and click the button to stay in the game? Very strange.

There should be another possibility to not allow exploits.

1.  New cycle for events
I like this since the Ninjas are such a good source of pearls.

2. New festival content
Not sure if I care about this or not. Since I don't open my defenses to keep my trophies low, I end up spending a lot of food finishing the Festival because I get a lot of boards that are impossible to complete for 3 crowns. It's gotten to the point where I actually just try to average one crown each time I play a board. I don't like that and find it very aggravating. I've actually been waiting for an event with no gear that I want so I can just sit it out. lol

IMO you should work on the difficulty level, it's set a bit too high right now IMO.

And also work on the "open my defense to keep my medals low" exploit.

3. Dungeon Raiding Exploit
I don't understand the bot thing. Playing a dungeon costs a lot of food, so how do bots get around that?

I don't know if by "exploit" you mean playing the same dungeon over and over,  but I have learned that's the way to win a league. I also learned about getting extra food in chests when your gold is full and am almost at the point where I don't have to build any more (so I can have my gold level maxed to get the food), so the timing on this really sucks for me. I haven't won the gold league many times and was looking forward to winning a lot more soon. But this will kill that.

I agree about playing the same dungeon over and over being boring as hell. So getting away from that gets 2 thumbs up from me.

But since medal boost gear didn't work in the dungeon I haven't collected any, so that hurts me as well. Just when I was getting to the point where I was going to win a lot more leagues I find myself back at the beginning.

Also, there are players that are going to get hammered hard by this. If there's a player you can beat to get more medals than you can get from other players, then you're going to hammer that poor player as many  times as you can. Maybe you can make it so you can only fight the same player once a week or something to avoid this.

Anyway, this sucks for me. While I like the idea of not playing the same dungeon over and over, I'm going to have to now figure out a whole new system and collect medal boost gear.

I really hope you've put some though about how this is going to work once you pull the plug on dungeon farming

Dear developers, have you tried to play in festivals, at the level of 5300-5600 cups? If not, I can tell you that this is not fun at all! I didn’t play the last festivals, I just bought chests and donated the necessary pet to the alliance. And all because the festivals are too complicated, and because of this, they are not interested in passing. It is necessary to reduce the complexity of the festivals, or increase the reward for guys with 5000K and more cups.🙄

First of all the first 2 changes seem sweet & thanx Flare for that..about the third, i can't understand why Flare find the easy??  solution.. the logic thing is 1st:find the cheaters & throw them away (so difficult??in Pro League too..) & 2nd : fix the trophies system,this thing screams that its not right,& its basically this that pushes players to replay dungeons for adding trophies..

I would agree about limit Dungeon exploit  because it would be much fair for every players, but I think the "flashy skin" is unnecessary because the equipments are much important for most of players.    (Name: bruce2008)