FlareGames
Madlen

[Feedback thread for] - New Event Cycle//New Festival Content//Dungeon exploit

Maerique, you're complaining that we get to play the Ninja Event more? The ninja event is fun for many reasons.

1) You get personal rewards which are a million times better than the war personal rewards

2) It's a PvE event, no trophies gained or lost

3) You can play the ninja event on your own time, and while you do have to get them all done in 3 days, you don't have to spend any longer than 30-40 minutes each day to finish them all 

It's far and away the easiest and least time consuming of the three events that we have

On 1/31/2019 at 5:33 PM, ARREBIMBA said:

PVP is fair. The stronger opposition you beat, more medals you'll get. It doesn't get any fairer than that.

Sure, now explain how fair it is to put in same league people with low trophies unable to farm medals and players with 4.5k+ trophies? You are wrong, it is not pvp, it is a competition that uses pvp system - thats all. Your point of view could be good if there was something like "crown" in this game that players could win each month, it is normal that only strongest can compete, but leagues are not pvp, leagues are rewarding effort and in current system low trophy fights are treated like effortless and high trophy fights even if easy gives high medal values. Yes when someone has every unit and spell forged 100+ times its not that she/he is fighting the toughest battle of his/her life against heavily forged defense. 

Pvp for the strongest. Leagues tiered for everyone. Unless its organized this way for a very long time its pointless to try to compete in leagues for many people.

18 minutes ago, bigfastfox said:

Sure, now explain how fair it is to put in same league people with low trophies unable to farm medals and players with 4.5k+ trophies?

There's 5 leagues. You have the power to chose in which league you want to compete in.

If the Diamond league is too hard for you, just drop to Platinum and so on.

Keep playing, keep evolving and pretty soon you'll be able to compete in every league. Just keep progressing and getting stronger.

I think I found whats the problem, its about using the farm perk in the dungeon, even though it shows 598 food for vein of gold, when farm perk is used the dungeon only takes the less food, than what is displayed.

I usually use full blizzard gear for vein of gold (XXVIII) so its like 220/battle in PVP,  I click the dungeon vein of gold with blizzard gear (220 food) it asks for 598 food and it takes 598 food for 1338 medals. Today I forgot to choose my blizzard set and accidentally fought the dungeon with my farm gear (71.something% = 51 food/pvp battle), the display showed 598 food, but after I finished the dungeon my food was reduced only by 139, I had 983 food when starting the battle, after finishing the dungeon XXVIII I was left with 844 food.

139 food for 1338 medals is a steal, I think this is where the problem is, now I can understand why you guys wanna close the dungeon (but please fix it so its fair for everyone).

I don't know if there are more problems (like fighting with medal gear etc). I tested it with only on XXVIII dungeon level a few times before posting it here just to make sure my eyes are not fooling me, may be some other players may tell us about other levels/gears etc, so I hope no one has to lose the dungeon. We like playing the dungeon.

Edited by Surviva
Mistake - Vein of Gold XXVIII instead of XXVII, thanks Invizzzible

Some of our opponents already have some clothes for some troops and beasts.

For example, one player of our opponent has a phoebe beast with some kind of Christmas sweater. Did I miss something, but as far as I know, we don't have tokens yet, so how is this possible for them to gain those? I didn't find any place yet, where I can buy them. So how could they already have those clothes?

On 1/30/2019 at 1:20 PM, Madlen said:

This is something that we do not want to do. It would still allow the farm accounts to exploit, even if fewer.

Most of player will not like to miss the dungeon ... so i still think the dungeon should open X-times a Day for small and high player...

when its 5 or 6x times noboday can really use the exploit ... ans gain to much  gold and/or too much league points. Then for Bots its useless...

7 hours ago, Surviva said:

I think I found whats the problem, its about using the farm perk in the dungeon, even though it shows 598 food for vein of gold, when farm perk is used the dungeon only takes the less food, than what is displayed.

I usually use full blizzard gear for vein of gold (XXVIII) so its like 220/battle in PVP,  I click the dungeon vein of gold with blizzard gear (220 food) it asks for 598 food and it takes 598 food for 1338 medals. Today I forgot to choose my blizzard set and accidentally fought the dungeon with my farm gear (71.something% = 51 food/pvp battle), the display showed 598 food, but after I finished the dungeon my food was reduced only by 139, I had 983 food when starting the battle, after finishing the dungeon XXVIII I was left with 844 food.

139 food for 1338 medals is a steal, I think this is where the problem is, now I can understand why you guys wanna close the dungeon (but please fix it so its fair for everyone).

I don't know if there are more problems (like fighting with medal gear etc). I tested it with only on XXVIII dungeon level a few times before posting it here just to make sure my eyes are not fooling me, may be some other players may tell us about other levels/gears etc, so I hope no one has to lose the dungeon. We like playing the dungeon.

I just ran a test on Vein of Gold XXVII.

Food cost (0% farm perk): 586

Actual food cost (47.6% farm perk): 307

You're are absolutely right, @ShiroKo.

I hope Flare blocks dungeons asap. I'm tired of losing leagues because of bug abusers like this.

Now that the exploit is made known to everyone, flare should block dungeon asap, it wouldn't have any effect on the ongoing war anyway.

The exploit has been made known in this thread for too long and it's too late to delete it now.

19 minutes ago, LacunaC said:

Now that the exploit is made known to everyone, flare should block dungeon asap, it wouldn't have any effect on the ongoing war anyway.

The exploit has been made known in this thread for too long and it's too late to delete it now.

i'm sure they will close it. good bye dungeon

LOL...it s crazy that Flare told about an exploit in dungeon and that it has been found in the next couple of days....or just made it public.

let s see how long it takes for Flare to close it down...I guess that it will happen only after current war 🙂

1 hour ago, ARREBIMBA said:

I just ran a test on Vein of Gold XXVII.

Food cost (0% farm perk): 586

Actual food cost (47.6% farm perk): 307

You're are absolutely right, @ShiroKo.

I hope Flare blocks dungeons asap. I'm tired of losing leagues because of bug abusers like this.

I don't think this is the exploit...

If it was just this, it would probably be easy to fix...

Instead of just disabling dungeons, no? 

30 minutes ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

You might be right. Maybe it's something even worse than this.

@Dena4 as far as we know, I don't think there have been any announcements about Pal Skins being able to be bought with currency. I'm pretty sure it just said that there will be troops skins. Of course, I would love to be able to buy pal skins with tokens

It's very weird that a feature that has been exploited is announced a week beforehand. Why? Should've announced it after it's been fixed so it cannot be exploited further.

Can't understand the logic behind the developer's decision. Events are good to be announced in advance, but not done. Exploits which have yet to be fixed are not good to be announced in advance, but done diligently.

11 minutes ago, LacunaC said:

It's very weird that a feature that has been exploited is announced a week beforehand. Why? Should've announced it after it's been fixed so it cannot be exploited further.

Can't understand the logic behind the developer's decision. Events are good to be announced in advance, but not done. Exploits which have yet to be fixed are not good to be announced in advance, but done diligently.

They just wanted to warn us beforehand, so everyone wouldn't start bragging "why can't I play the dungeon again?".

The community would go nuts if they only announced it after, don't you think?

17 minutes ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

They just wanted to warn us beforehand, so everyone wouldn't start bragging "why can't I play the dungeon again?".

The community would go nuts if they only announced it after, don't you think?

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c58538c7336624f2e

2 hours ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Hello,

the issue described by Surviva and ARREBIMBA is indeed not an exploit, but a display issue that will be fixed with the release of the next version. In other words, the food cost reduction perks currently work as intended in the dungeon, but the displayed food cost is wrong.

1 minute ago, Ogerle said:

Hello,

the issue described by Surviva and ARREBIMBA is indeed not an exploit, but a display issue that will be fixed with the release of the next version. In other words, the food cost reduction perks currently work as intended in the dungeon, but the displayed food cost is wrong.

Thanks for the reply Ogerle, glad to know that's not the exploit.

The thing is. I feel like I've been mistaken all along lol

I thought farmer perks shouldn't work on dungeons?

What you seem to imply is that farmer perk should work there as well.

15 minutes ago, Ogerle said:

Hello,

It sure sounds like something serious. 

I'm looking forward to the dungeons block. 

19 minutes ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

I thought farmer perks shouldn't work on dungeons?

What you seem to imply is that farmer perk should work there as well.

Yeah, I noticed that too! Farmer Perks don't work at all on dungeons, to prevent from getting tons of medals for little bread. So, why was it implied that farmer perks do work in the dungeon?