FlareGames
Madlen

[Feedback thread for] - New Event Cycle//New Festival Content//Dungeon exploit

We have always been told that farmer perk was not working in dungeon and now it s the contrary...really strange....after years and years...the simple visual bug was not corrected...come on...this kind of bug was corrected on several other screens...

This 'feature' looks more like a bug than a normal behaviour....

I really wonder what was the exploit....I will ask even if I m 90% sure that I will get a 'no' : can you tell what was the exploit when you ll close dungeon....? 

HI again & sorry for the confusion that arose after my post. To shed some more light on what has been happening:

The food cost reduction perk on items was changed to now work in Dungeon Battles.

This is an intended change we made to soften the blow of the upcoming dungeon replay block a bit. However, as some of you have already pointed out, the food-to-medal ratio currently is very high in the dungeon, now even more so with the buffed food cost reduction perk.

Because of this, we will reduce the medal gain in dungeon battles with an upcoming server update.

This is unfortunately necessary to encourage players to progress through the dungeon normally instead of just farming medals.

By the way, the dev who forgot to tell @Madlen about this when it was implemented was dragged into the dungeon for an hour as punishment 👹

2 minutes ago, Ogerle said:

By the way, the dev who forgot to tell @Madlen about this

image.png

I don't mean to keep digging further, just that the story is getting more and more inconsistent.

Why was the farmers perk dungeon feature implemented first when it was intended for the dungeon block? It could've been implemented together with the block. If this is an accident, shouldn't the farmers perk dungeon feature be removed first until the block is implemented via a simple maintenance? This is because it is well within the definition of an exploit on a feature that was not meant to be implemented now, even if it was well intended to be implemented in the future with the block.

Ohh well.... Inb4 players complaining more and more incidents of exploit of this accidental early implementation of farmers perk that causes them to lose leagues. 

well i'm done with the dungeon so i have 0 interest  in medal food ratio now thanks flare , but you should think of new stuff for the players that already finished everything in dungeon 

41 minutes ago, LacunaC said:

Why was the farmers perk dungeon feature implemented first when it was intended for the dungeon block?

Exactly my point!

I'm sorry to keep insisting on this, but I see no point on implementing the farmer perk there...

If we'll no longer be able to replay dungeons...

Are you that afraid that people do 5 dungeons in a row... for the first time each... just to farm medals?

Even if that was a problem, that would only happen once after the fix!

But whatever, farmer perk intended or not, I'm still really sad we'll never be able to repeat a dungeon again.....

1 hour ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Exactly my point!

I'm sorry to keep insisting on this, but I see no point on implementing the farmer perk there...

If we'll no longer be able to replay dungeons...

Are you that afraid that people do 5 dungeons in a row... for the first time each... just to farm medals?

Even if that was a problem, that would only happen once after the fix!

But whatever, farmer perk intended or not, I'm still really sad we'll never be able to repeat a dungeon again.....

Exactly! I don't give a c rap that I can or can't use farmer perks. I'm upset, like ShadowsGuardian said, that I'll never EVER be able to play those dungeons again. Heck, all the time I'd go back and play the first dungeon just to get that feeling of nostalgia

As others have mentioned, the addition of the farmer perk is kind of a useless add. I mean what is really the point there? I understand you said it was to "soften the blow", but if it's to soften the blow of an update coming in a week (or so it was announced), why would you decrease the amount of medals received from a dungeon? 

11 hours ago, Ogerle said:

The food cost reduction perk on items was changed to now work in Dungeon Battles.

11 hours ago, Ogerle said:

By the way, the dev who forgot to tell @Madlen about this when it was implemented was dragged into the dungeon for an hour as punishment

How long has it changed? When was it implemented?

I'm exploiting a feature that all player near my lv and a raidable base only give me 34 medal, with this exploit i can easily be at the bottom of the tournament list, drop down to the lowest tier and stayed there for 2 year even if i raid like 100+ time a day to feed blacksmith  . Please change my medal in auto search to at least 100 so i cant exploit it, thanks.!

Edited by soilwk

22 hours ago, Darkerion said:

Have you guys never been on a league with someone using macro on Dungeons to win, earning the exact same amount of medals constantly during all day and night?

This is, overall, a good change.

Is it something like the screenshots? few times I have seen players get about 20k+ medals in an hour or so (always wondered how they can do it).

Is there another way to get 50K+ medals in like 10 hours (I have no problem if the method is fair, even if I can't do, I just wanna know the possibility), I spent so much time today and I could get only 16k medals so far (I dont use the bug exploit or whatever it is named), the max medals I have ever got was 80k once and came second, usually it will be somewhere between 30 - 65K, I have seen players get 130K medals and heard players say players get over 150K and more which I cannot understand, is there anything apart from boosted farms (which I cannot do) and high level alliance medal bonus + medal gear with pro items. I'm not a high level player (even though my level is high) my medal to food ratio is 200-350 medals/84 food , or like 400-500 medals /220 food (without boosted troops, boosted troops can increase my chances of 50-100 medals more per battle).

I don't wanna go into the bug exploit or bot or anything else, but just wanna know what fair methods are available to increase the chances of winning leagues, I'm working towards upgrading my alliance tower so focusing on leagues, that's why the questions.

wp_ss_20190207_0002.png

wp_ss_20190207_0008.png

38 minutes ago, Surviva said:

Is it something like the screenshots? few times I have seen players get about 20k+ medals in an hour or so (always wondered how they can do it).

Is there another way to get 50K+ medals in like 10 hours (I have no problem if the method is fair, even if I can't do, I just wanna know the possibility), I spent so much time today and I could get only 16k medals so far (I dont use the bug exploit or whatever it is named), the max medals I have ever got was 80k once and came second, usually it will be somewhere between 30 - 65K, I have seen players get 130K medals and heard players say players get over 150K and more which I cannot understand, is there anything apart from boosted farms (which I cannot do) and high level alliance medal bonus + medal gear with pro items. I'm not a high level player (even though my level is high) my medal to food ratio is 200-350 medals/84 food , or like 400-500 medals /220 food (without boosted troops, boosted troops can increase my chances of 50-100 medals more per battle).

I don't wanna go into the bug exploit or bot or anything else, but just wanna know what fair methods are available to increase the chances of winning leagues, I'm working towards upgrading my alliance tower so focusing on leagues, that's why the questions.

wp_ss_20190207_0002.png

wp_ss_20190207_0008.png

It's possible to even get 50k in an hour easily without exploit.

4 minutes ago, LacunaC said:

It's possible to even get 50k in an hour easily without exploit.

Oh yes, definitely! Though it's hard for low to mid level players to compete with players who can get 500-1000 medals per victory, which means this dungeon exploit won't change the outcomes too much

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

2 hours ago, Surviva said:

High lvl players with 5000+ trophies may be able to get 1000+ medals in each raid.

If they're in the top100 (25% medal boost) and they use 2/3 medal boost items, that can go up to 2000+ (average). A skilled player won't need to spend gems doing this.

Each attack consumes 220 food and takes about 3 minutes.

So yes, it is possible to get 50k in an hour without dungeons and exploits. It's not easy, but it's doable.

56 minutes ago, ARREBIMBA said:

High lvl players with 5000+ trophies may be able to get 1000+ medals in each raid.

If they're in the top100 (25% medal boost) and they use 2/3 medal boost items, that can go up to 2000+ (average). A skilled player won't need to spend gems doing this.

Each attack consumes 220 food and takes about 3 minutes.

So yes, it is possible to get 50k in an hour without dungeons and exploits. It's not easy, but it's doable.

Thank you very much for the info, 1k medals + the 25% + medal boosts (30 to 45%)+ bonus from pro items is really something. It must be years of work I mean play, very informative reply thanks again.

1 hour ago, Surviva said:

Thank you very much for the info, 1k medals + the 25% + medal boosts (30 to 45%)+ bonus from pro items is really something. It must be years of work I mean play, very informative reply thanks again.

Realisticaly, I think it's probably about 1 year and a half to 2 years of play until you get there (without crazy spending).

And since Flare keeps introducing stuff in the game (pals, guardians, items, boosts, etc) who knows, maybe it'll take less time for guys that are starting today.

Edited by ARREBIMBA

Hi 

Is the breadsuit a bug or did flare activaded this to exclude cheaters

since  today i use bug to gain a player who went up 30000 in just 2 hours

dont like to lose to a cheat

but dont want to become a cheater a well.

friendly regards

I do not understand why the farmer perk suddenly works in the dungeons. That was always the tough part of passing a dungeon was waiting on food to try it again.

I do not think the dungeons should be closed forever? 

I think just like medal gear doesn't work in the dungeon, neither should farmer gear. 

A limit to how many times you can run it in a day . [Remove farmer perk ] should be sufficient.

Either way, announcing it.... , then turning on farmer perk, then just waiting makes no sense at all...

I had to make it through the dungeons without farmer gear, without medal gear, and many times using my tickets to buy enough food to try again. 

If the farmer gear does not work then it already limits how many times a day a person can play the dungeon..

2 hours ago, erwindeeerste said:

Hi 

Is the breadsuit a bug or did flare activaded this to exclude cheaters

since  today i use bug to gain a player who went up 30000 in just 2 hours

dont like to lose to a cheat

but dont want to become a cheater a well.

friendly regards

Literally, just few posts above you explaining that it is possible doing 50k medals in an hour, so 30k in 2 hours is definitely doable without exploits.

hmm everything good except dungeon. Sounds like it will be ages for me to get the final crown. 

currently fetch only 34 medals per attack. uh!  leave it be,  I'll still try 👍👍👍

On 1/31/2019 at 11:01 AM, Madlen said:

Hi guys,

Please stay on topic. For a more detailed discussion on trophies/matchmaking and so on, use the general discussion section. Thank you!

This is kind of on-topic though, because no one understands how trophies, matchmaking, or medal counts work. 

What is the intended way for someone my level (80) to win leagues with the removal of dungeon re-runs? 

I get 34 trophies at best for fighting through normal raids.  I can beat the bases of lvl 95 players, and I'll still get roughly 34 trophies per fight.  At 186 bread for 34 trophies, there is no way I'll be able to win leagues against people at low level or high level.