FlareGames
Madlen

[Feedback thread for] - New Event Cycle//New Festival Content//Dungeon exploit

@AmpG5 @Entropy42 Use auto match, win 10-20 battles continuously, and you will naturally get to a trophy range where you will see more than 34 medals per raid in auto match. If you can't win 10-20 battles continuously, then take your time to understand the game.

You'll be able to win leagues when you finally learn how to beat opponents consistently using auto match. Leagues are supposed to reward the better players anyway, so be the better player in order to get those rewards.

45 minutes ago, LacunaC said:

@AmpG5 @Entropy42 Use auto match, win 10-20 battles continuously, and you will naturally get to a trophy range where you will see more than 34 medals per raid in auto match. If you can't win 10-20 battles continuously, then take your time to understand the game.

You'll be able to win leagues when you finally learn how to beat opponents consistently using auto match. Leagues are supposed to reward the better players anyway, so be the better player in order to get those rewards.

I bet you are not right.

its an nightmare at 4000 rate for players who are usual there

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:48 AM, Warriorking123 said:

Now without *****ing off a lot of members,we cannot win leagues going forward from now🤣.

so true , not using the dungeons as be4 , leaves 90% of players without a way to get gold , or metals , just dumb !!!!

Dungeon exploit

I always attack the level 6 shapeshifter hollow to test my new equip/strategy so I won't lose trophy, but now where to test without losing any trophy. T_T

2 minutes ago, Kurus31 said:

Dungeon exploit

I always attack the level 6 shapeshifter hollow to test my new equip/strategy so I won't lose trophy, but now where to test without losing any trophy. T_T

You can test it on a teammate's or friend's base without losing trophy. Don't even need bread for it.

I think man’s best ability is adaptability. What is the point of arguing, complaining, worrying about things that we cannot change? Throw the game if it is difficult, around the whole world. better live real life, well, millions of games, if you arw not successful in real lif. and if you like to play, adjust to the rules

12 hours ago, cr1 said:

What is the point of arguing, complaining, worrying about things that we cannot change?

What makes you think we can't do something about this. While you are right that we don't have control over whether the ability to fight past dungeons, we can speak against it. If we don't like the change we have the right to disagree with it. Of course, it doesn't mean things will change, but, we can always try!

Jesus sometime we need like over 100 reaction a day. Too much post to like. Out of like. I guess tomorrow I will have to read since page 1 this topic. Seem really good to read.

All the dungeon exploit has done is make it much harder for players like me to win the higher leagues. By removing the dungeons and adding the farmer tokens, it has become nearly impossible to beat a 4250+ trophy player in your league. Those players get 500+ medals for 3-20 bread per attack with the perk, whereas the mid level players (which is from 2500 up to about 4000 trophies imo), get around 30-200 max on beatable bases. This change is absolutely ridiculous. "Fixing" the "Dungeon Exploit" only created a much bigger problem! You can see more in the topic below.

7 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

All the dungeon exploit has done is make it much harder for players like me to win the higher leagues. By removing the dungeons and adding the farmer tokens, it has become nearly impossible to beat a 4250+ trophy player in your league. Those players get 500+ medals for 3-20 bread per attack with the perk, whereas the mid level players (which is from 2500 up to about 4000 trophies imo), get around 30-200 max on beatable bases. This change is absolutely ridiculous. "Fixing" the "Dungeon Exploit" only created a much bigger problem! You can see more in the topic below.

You're ironically proving that the system works. You're not supposed to have the same chance to win. If you get 200+ medals per raid, and a 4000 trophy player gets 500+ medals, then you just need to fight more than twice the battle he does to win. That is the advantage he has for playing the game much longer and being at a higher trophy range than you.

Really happy flare has gotten rid with the silly exploit.

Yup. Dungeons were distorting the leagues.

Give it a week or two and everyone will end up in the appropriate league for them.

Edited by ARREBIMBA

Yeah, yeah, I think Lacuna is right, actually lol. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. It does make sense that players who have been playing more should win leagues more often. I think the real problem, actually, is the matchmaking. Mid level players shouldn't have a high level player in their league. Instead I think there should be a matchmaker for the leagues that matches you with players around your hero level (not trophy level, because that could be easily exploited)

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

On 2/12/2019 at 8:57 PM, AwesomestKnightest said:

What makes you think we can't do something about this. While you are right that we don't have control over whether the ability to fight past dungeons, we can speak against it. If we don't like the change we have the right to disagree with it. Of course, it doesn't mean things will change, but, we can always try!

Jerry is very smart guy.

Here is my assumption what could happen (if there is something wrong my apologies)

What if a bot/script/whatever user programs to complete the dungeon 99% leaving one obstacle left so the dungeon level isn't completed, now add farm perk + farm tokens (does it work on dungeons please clarify someone) + bot, the bot player is gonna reap medals left right and center with the food/medal ratio (even after the medal reduction in dungeon). If this scenario plays out its not only the low level/mid level guys who plays fair will be affected (they are already playing an unfair match-up in leagues, so losing is just as normal as any day), but all the high level players who think the low/mid players are the ones stealing their gems by playing the dungeon, are the ones gonna be affected the most by those bot players.

Finding a way to stop the bots and everything else falls into place. Being a high level player (capable of earning medals in thousands/220 food) and complaining how the low middle level player is earning medals from the dungeon (1300/600 food earlier medal/food ratio) and blocking him from using the dungeon isn't gonna make things better.

May be I could be totally wrong if so let me know.

Make sense all you said in the last few post about exploit and proper league. After all maybe its for good. We always see bad. thanks I understand more. about Farm tolken,dungeon close and the league. Why its better this way than before

Edited by Warriornator

On 2/14/2019 at 8:15 PM, AwesomestKnightest said:

Yeah, yeah, I think Lacuna is right, actually lol. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. It does make sense that players who have been playing more should win leagues more often. I think the real problem, actually, is the matchmaking. Mid level players shouldn't have a high level player in their league. Instead I think there should be a matchmaker for the leagues that matches you with players around your hero level (not trophy level, because that could be easily exploited)

It's a daily (or 2-3) league. How much trophy level exploitation do you think could really happen? Especially when the goal is to win as many medals as possible. League based on trophy level would work fine, imo. Should have been that way from the beginning, imo.

31 minutes ago, fundinstrongarm said:

It's a daily (or 2-3) league. How much trophy level exploitation do you think could really happen? Especially when the goal is to win as many medals as possible

This wouldn't work, cause a player at 4k trophies could drop to 1k-2k trophies and be matched with others around that range. It's not like that player would be attacking low level bases. He'd be searching opponents that he could attack when he was at the 4k range, therefore giving him 200-500 medals every attack

2 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

This wouldn't work, cause a player at 4k trophies could drop to 1k-2k trophies and be matched with others around that range. It's not like that player would be attacking low level bases. He'd be searching opponents that he could attack when he was at the 4k range, therefore giving him 200-500 medals every attack

And guess what? When he gets all those medals winning those battles his trophy count goes way back up. He won't be in the 1-2k trophy range for long.

3 minutes ago, fundinstrongarm said:

And guess what? When he gets all those medals winning those battles his trophy count goes way back up. He won't be in the 1-2k trophy range for long.

You don't gain trophies from attacking someone way above you. If I drop to 2k trophies, I can still attack top 10 ranked players in the leaderboard without getting any trophies from them. Plus, to sustain being low, since trophy will become such a liability at all times, I'll just open my base unless it's war or conquest.

14 minutes ago, fundinstrongarm said:

Ok. Sorry for saying you'd get lots of trophies. Still, better to do daily leagues based on trophies than current system based on nothing, imo. But based on level would be even better, I guess.

Lol, no, it wouldn't be better than the system based on nothing. The current system sorta works, but a system based on trophies would never work. But yeah, you're right that the best way would be for it to be based on level

9 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Lol, no, it wouldn't be better than the system based on nothing. The current system sorta works, but a system based on trophies would never work. But yeah, you're right that the best way would be for it to be based on level

in royal revolt 2 all is based on trophies … yes i agree all on level will be better 👍☺️

35 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Why wouldn't it? Isn't current just random?

23 hours ago, fundinstrongarm said:

Ok. Sorry for saying you'd get lots of trophies. Still, better to do daily leagues based on trophies than current system based on nothing, imo. But based on level would be even better, I guess.

It's not based on nothing!
It's based on scoring in the previous leagues. Those who score more, get promoted and those that don't, are relegated.

This is how tiers work. It's actually the perfect system for competition and there isn't a fairer variation.

Edited by ARREBIMBA