FlareGames
Jesper

Pro Items vs Uber Items

Last time i used the loved uber-🦈 "whammerhead" then i was wondering that flare don't bring a pro version of this nice item.

In my inventory are some (mostly event) uber items with special functions that can not be forged with gems/pearls. 🛠️

At the moment the pro-sets are used by allmost all high/end level players , but in my opinion there are so many nice items but atm weaker then the pro items 😀

... can we expect upgrades on the uber items or can we only wait for new pro-sets?

Edited by Jesper

Great idea! Whammerhead is by far my favorite style of any sword! I would love to see a pro version! I had to pass up on Whammer the last time I got it in an Uber Chest because it's stats were so much lower than my current sword. A pro Whammer would be accepted by pretty much everyone!

9 minutes ago, ShiroKo said:

Iirc there is a pro weapon with exactly the same perks as whammerhead. The Axe I believe 

Well, a pro Whammerhead wouldn't have to have the exact stats as the Uber Whammerhead, maybe something special

41 minutes ago, Avka said:

Chloris axe is pro whammerhead

this axe is not so cool 🤨

fish.jpg

I really like the Aion's Scepter. Really awesome looking. Hope in future to see more speed perk on a wonderful Spear or Scepter or or why not a wonderful samurai sword,etc.. I don't like Axe. Not my preferred weapon at all