FlareGames

@Madlen

During the hero preparation, when one of my teammates switches between two heroes, the connection keeps getting interrupted.

I think that this problem comes from the fact that many of us have taken 3 heroes in war but in the spoils of war we see only two heroes per person.

Can you help us immediately? That's a big problem for us!!

Tilose

EDIT: This happens specially with Athena (and one of us said also with Odysseus).

Yeah its a bug. One of my members have exactly the same problem. he have 3 heroes but can use only 2

My team Olympus Overlord in league of gods facing same issue. Many of our players are reporting this issue. Uploading a video. celestial boosts were active before start of war, showing 3 heroes in fury count, but once you go for attack only 2 heroes ahow and game shuts down.

We all Faced this issue abt 8 months back in a war if people can recollect. 

Where is the manager response?  War is going on while all this is happening and people are losing out.  At least acknowledge the problem so people know you are working on it!  The silence is deafening! (As usual).

I would like to see Flare cancel this War. its the worst in all way. Not only nobody can use 3rd hero but the matchmaking its just atrocious for low and medium alliance match with top 100 alliance with over 6k trophy guys

25 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

I would like to see Flare cancel this War. its the worst in all way. Not only nobody can use 3rd hero but the matchmaking its just atrocious for low and medium alliance match with top 100 alliance with over 6k trophy guys

Unfortunately they don't care..
Its happened with my team before 2 times,
Also now we are fighting the 2 alliance both of them in rank 22+ 28,
and our alliance is 66!

don't waste your time to complain they will not do anything for now.

111111.png

Edited by Samir

@Samir you have right. They don't care. we are close the weekend and probably they will left the War like this for 3 days. its thurdays and their day are already finish. Maybe tomorrow

I can't play this war....I try to use one hero(Atena) but disconnect the game.....so now I can't use the other two.....is the second problem after manutention of server!!!!

2 hours ago, Samir said:

Unfortunately they don't care..
Its happened with my team before 2 times,
Also now we are fighting the 2 alliance both of them in rank 22+ 28,
and our alliance is 66!

don't waste your time to complain they will not do anything for now.

111111.png

Same for our demi-gods team.  We are ranked over 100 and facing now the number 1 team in our league and another team ranked 38 i believe.  I know the match ups are supposed to be random but this is the second season in a row now where we are always facing teams in the top half of the league.  Maybe is just bad luck but is very demoralizing.

Hi,

our alliance:

🔱WarCry 13й ЛЕГИОН🔱

is also suffering from the same problem. A half of our members reporting problems that game disconnects when them attempt to attack.

IGN of some players with problem:

ОТЕЦ СЕРГИЙ

Ker4ak

🌹Cassia🌹

🇷🇺al78fi🇷🇺

🇷🇺G13🇷🇺

серега216

Pavel0570

цинк

Thanks 🙏 

Edited by Ch5

Several members of our team mentioned bug with 3rd hero. . It  is not displayed on the global list of the team but when you are about to attack with your Hero. You are disconnected from the game...   anyone else with same problem ?

Several problems in my Alliance. Map does not open. Players who take 3 heroes are only 2. Furies lost due to the instability that still remains.

If they can not solve the problems with the servers, cancel the war, this is a great lack of respect towards those who invest their rich money in the game.