FlareGames
Madlen

New Pro-Item-Set:The Sanzu Set

can we discuss a possible appearance change and kept the perk when do so, i would love to have a full costume or armor but i dont want to use perk like exp or fire dmg agains strong basilik , gargoyle base or something like that 

Really hope something awesome : Speed perk on cape,slow perk on samurai sword, I guess start morale on head, blade storm on boots,blade storm aura ring,double blade storm belt and skull perk on glove

Edited by Warriornator

3 hours ago, Vinnypooh said:

Can u see new set after update.  I cannot.  Or we wait for pro to be over

Hey Vinny, we were told that the Pro Set would come out in a forced version tomorrow. So, that means that, not only do we get the Sanzu Set, but we also get another Update Chest!!

We will know more tommorrow. Really hope its something great and not just boring perk like piercing or poison damage or of this kind

5 hours ago, Warriornator said:

We will know more tommorrow. Really hope its something great and not just boring perk like piercing or poison damage or of this kind

We already know what all (or most) of the perks are. Just watch the 4.5 video again. My favorite looking is the Skull Boost ring. That'll top off my skull boost hero!

4 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

We already know what all (or most) of the perks are. Just watch the 4.5 video again. My favorite looking is the Skull Boost ring. That'll top off my skull boost hero!

The skull belt is good, but I'd skip the ring.

Heal and kickback auras are too good to give up on skull rings. I'd get one of those instead. 

Edited by ARREBIMBA

8 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

lol my bad I have read all yesterday but the only thing I didn't is watch the video. Fine I know what to do right now :lol:

well seem a little disappointing when you look this really awesome new set. Probably will stay in the Pro shop and take dust. Nothing interest me in this set. Never buy something just for is look.

I wanted a weapon of professional equipment medal boost.

Although medal boost was good for all the sunz-sets 🥇

Edited by aslan

When I will reach level 130 (I reached level 120 before the end of January) I will buy/collect all pro items with skull gear and with luck gear at their maximum level (to have the best possible stats).