FlareGames
Madlen

New Pro-Item-Set:The Sanzu Set

Hi there,

I am already opening this thread for the new Pro-Set. The Sanzu Set.

It is not available yet, it will come soon, we will announce it when the time has come.:)

You can discuss it here if you want to! :)

Bring defeat to your foes and conquer new Kingdoms! This Pro-Set truly stands for triumph over your enemies.

samurai_set.jpg

@Madlen could you  share print screens  of individual items as a preview with stats etc? Or we need to wait for items to reach pro shop? :(

Edited by LukasV24

2 hours ago, Madlen said:

Hi there,

I am already opening this thread for the new Pro-Set. The Sanzu Set.

It is not available yet, it will come soon, we will announce it when the time has come.:)

You can discuss it here if you want to! :)

Bring defeat to your foes and conquer new Kingdoms! This Pro-Set truly stands for triumph over your enemies.

samurai_set.jpg

show us more detail😉

i look forward … maybe we will get new cool features …. like the horkos hand series...

today i got horkos infect … i infect 2 necros at the firt raid … nice nice nice ogre.png.230a11d3e8217c153cd6392759e39785.png

6 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

WOW! I love it! Definitely will be going for these items, if not for the perks, then for the looks!

I would love there to be a huge leadership gloves item. That would complete my total leadership King

25 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Could we be seeing a new chicken pal? I think they may be teasing us with the flag cloak! Notice how there is a chicken running on it! That would epic!

Man, that would be so neat!

Just imagine...

Using Pal Flute, only to see a freaking huge chicken, pecking your enemies to death! :D

Edited by ShadowsGuardian

9 hours ago, Darkerion said:

Will it have any difference between the male and the female avatar, or we won't be able to tell them apart with this full armour?

If you notice, there is always a slight difference between the male and female avatars. Like the Omega set, the female hero will have a slimmer torso and the expression in the eyes is also different. Other than that there's not much

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

I wish they would relax the rule on vanity. Right now you'll have to subscribe monthly to make your king look how you want it to look. If you stop the subscription then it goes back to normal.

I don't mind paying a one time fixed gem for vanity. Like maybe 500 gems to change an existing item to have an appearance of another item you have (the latter will be sacrificed then).

Would be nice to run around in a samurai costume on one's normal gear...

3 minutes ago, LacunaC said:

I wish they would relax the rule on vanity. Right now you'll have to subscribe monthly to make your king look how you want it to look. If you stop the subscription then it goes back to normal.

I don't mind paying a one time fixed gem for vanity. Like maybe 500 gems to change an existing item to have an appearance of another item you have (the latter will be sacrificed then).

Would be nice to run around in a samurai costume on one's normal gear...

Exactly! I loved the look of the Bad Santa items, however, the perks on them made my hero much worse than my normal gear. I would love to be able to pay a fee, using in game currency, to have good looks in battle!

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

1 hour ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

If you notice, there is always a slight difference between the male and female avatars. Like the Omega set, the female hero will have a slimmer torso and the expression in the eyes is also different. Other than that there's not much

There is not always a difference :huh: 
I know because I like to check the hero to know if I should refer to some players as he or she but some items look exactly the same.

The armour from the vampire pro-set doesn't have a slimmer torso when we change to female avatar.
And the Omega helmet is another good example. Because I don't know what you think you are seeing in the eyes there, but it's exactly the same thing for male and female avatar.

Some items combinations have no difference at all between male and female hero:
mmm.jpg.c13a3146348f9ecf7964ba6782c18675.jpgfff.jpg.5eba8e189fbf40ad85df6e608fe90fe0.jpg

I liked the expression of a new Japanese armor samurai so humorous.

I think that I especially like Japanese players.

Taking Pal to the battle The face of a chicken to accompany accompanying is a Syamo(軍鶏)/game cook.

syamo.PNG.c9c40fd89c3785dc8fe96525d69a1a6c.PNG