FlareGames
Madlen

feedback wanted G-5000 feedback (Royal Guardians)

On 2/7/2019 at 3:05 PM, Jesper said:

Ok, I'll take a closer look ... a monk will be shown ... maybe healing skills ❤️ 🤗

image.png.3f8332d465ca797850094dc608d6a967.png

Now that we have officialy seen full armor/guardian G-5000, there is nothing related to monk or healing of this guardian. I don't know why Monk is craved at its body.

Only those who have it can tell us. What he do? for a legendary he is strong? what the pearls cost? etc...

5 hours ago, Warriornator said:

Only those who have it can tell us. What he do? for a legendary he is strong? what the pearls cost? etc...

The robot can shoot rockets and the special ability is self-destruction that deals 14k damage at level 1. However, since I do not have it myself, I don't know if you'll be able to use him until his cooldown, after you use his ability.

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

It's not that good.

In essence, it's a faster Sultan, but since it's weak to Blunt attack its kinda useless.

I have a level 3 Sultan right now. would rather use that instead.

Also, once you activate the self-destruct ability, the robot automatically and uncontrollably goes towards the nearest enemy. So if there's an enemy behind you, but you want the robot to go forward, you're F%$#D

2 hours ago, KamakshyaP said:

So it takes 2500 pearls FB_IMG_1550042282160.jpg

I have already updated the overview of the upgrade costs in the game knowledge section. :)

@Madlen can you find out the max level and the costs of duplicates/pearls for upgrade ... the list like the others?

We will really thank you :)

1 hour ago, Jesper said:

@Madlen can you find out the max level and the costs of duplicates/pearls for upgrade ... the list like the others?

We will really thank you :)

As I said in the comment above I already did :D

Or do you mean anything else?^^

12 minutes ago, Madlen said:

As I said in the comment above I already did :D

Or do you mean anything else?^^

i search .... where? ... game knowledge ... found it Royal Guardians KB

but why i will look for this levels? 🙄 hard to reach ... but i'm interested :)

Thank you Madlen! ... so fast with your Cold 👍👍👍

Edited by Jesper

On 2/11/2019 at 7:26 PM, InfinitYash said:

Now that we have officialy seen full armor/guardian G-5000, there is nothing related to monk or healing of this guardian. I don't know why Monk is craved at its body.

Has nothing to do with anything in RR2 , 

It's best to take the G-5000 out of this game and insert it into Dawn of Steel (because it seems to be dead)!

1 hour ago, Dena4 said:

Could the cool down be added to those guardian stats? That would help also a lot.

Okay done.

I still prefer sultan to it.

Even if his passive skill isn’t bad, his active skill is kinda useless.

You can push a lot of units a then damage them all with the self destruction, which isn’t really bad, but the damage itself seems to me way too low and don’t really make any difference compared to sultan who’s able to deal a huge damage on towers and change drastically the situation. 

I think G-5000 must be given an ability to shield units within range of 3.0-4.0 and stablise general(normal) damage sobthat it may nit be overpowered but still usefull and different.

On 2/16/2019 at 2:11 AM, Recklessly said:

I still prefer sultan to it.

Even if his passive skill isn’t bad, his active skill is kinda useless.

You can push a lot of units a then damage them all with the self destruction, which isn’t really bad, but the damage itself seems to me way too low and don’t really make any difference compared to sultan who’s able to deal a huge damage on towers and change drastically the situation. 

Can't really base him as level 1. If he was really good already then he would be way too op at max. Way too early 

It look cool, can attack firebolt and lightning tower annnddd that is it 

It skill is silly , i cant even have it self destruct at the towers in the corner without it turn around pushed my own troop back some time. It died like 3s when you fight gargoyle or lightning tower base, cant do anything to ranged tower, troop other side of path, cd time is too long. 

Fun when you fight base that you over powered or have good healing source else trusty pretty much better .

wp_ss_20190222_0004.png

Edited by soilwk