Jump to content
FlareGames
Madlen

feedback wanted G-5000 feedback (Royal Guardians)

Recommended Posts

This close-up image was found in front of the Inventor's building. The King is pretty excited about this new invention!
#serveandprotect #royalguardians
 
[I will change the title once we reveal more ;) ]

G5000_CloseUp_1200x675.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LacunaC said:

Preview would've been perfect with an expected release date, like movie trailers.

Hi LacunaC,

This is just a teaser image ;) 

BUT to explain a bit of the background of why it is not so easy to work with exact release dates. (Because trust me, I would love to :D it would make my life so much easier :D ).

We never know when the stores (especially the Apple Store) approve the new version for release. Yes, we push the release button (that is in our hand) but then it can either take hours or sometimes even days until they wave the version into their store. This makes it not possible to put an exact date stamp. We only can work with terms such as "next week", "with the next version", "with the force update". So, in case we would give a release date, which I did sometimes in the past it is still a bit of a risk, in case the store does not release it that day. 

In console/PC games and the movie industry it works differently, they can plan with a long fix release date because the games have to be in the store, the movie in the cinema, and therefore they can put it into their marketing assets and also have a long time to prepare marketing assets. Sometimes even their release dates have to be adjusted, but that is a different story.

In the mobile gaming industry, however, we have generally shorter release cycles, and therefore different timings for Marketing + the issue with the app store release window. 

 

I hope this explains it once and for all. :D 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Madlen said:

Hi LacunaC,

This is just a teaser image ;) 

BUT to explain a bit of the background of why it is not so easy to work with exact release dates. (Because trust me, I would love to :D it would make my life so much easier :D ).

We never know when the stores (especially the Apple Store) approve the new version for release. Yes, we push the release button (that is in our hand) but then it can either take hours or sometimes even days until they wave the version into their store. This makes it not possible to put an exact date stamp. We only can work with terms such as "next week", "with the next version", "with the force update". So, in case we would give a release date, which I did sometimes in the past it is still a bit of a risk, in case the store does not release it that day. 

In console/PC games and the movie industry it works differently, they can plan with a long fix release date because the games have to be in the store, the movie in the cinema, and therefore they can put it into their marketing assets and also have a long time to prepare marketing assets. Sometimes even their release dates have to be adjusted, but that is a different story.

In the mobile gaming industry, however, we have generally shorter release cycles, and therefore different timings for Marketing + the issue with the app store release window. 

 

I hope this explains it once and for all. :D 

 

 

 

You can tell us when you guys are planning to push the release button so the community can wait with you guys on the approval together=)

Edited by LacunaC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jesper said:

i think it looks like a strong 🐻  or   🐼

i mean something like the tank- bear in golden compass … would be nice 👍

compass.JPG.87b032db7986cfd97bffcfaa408c3bd9.JPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is true. A big elephant with a awesome armor will be very interesting. Who can stomp every troops on his path 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In information we see that it is an Invention and royaguardian also.

So what is it alive or machine.

Lets say it is Royal Elephant, then what is new invention in this ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, InfinitYash said:

In information we see that it is an Invention and royaguardian also.

So what is it alive or machine.

Lets say it is Royal Elephant, then what is new invention in this ?

 

You are on the right track to pay attention to this detail with the invention. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be an existing troop/pals transformed into a guardian with the some sort of mechanical upgrade. I accept gems from Flare for the right answer here :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol if its a elephant wheres the ears lol ….

something would be there 

Meh I vote for a mythical guardian.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol if its a elephant wheres the ears lol ….

something would be there 

Ok this is my guess....

Its a trojan horse because its an invention.

And monks pop out as special ability. 

 

 

Edited by whatsa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never notice when I have look at it. his face are on the left with the blue eyes. its not a elephant. you see his nose. 

what we know so far :

- its not a elephant

- a guardians close to inventor workshop

- Monk graved on it

- Maybe seem to be make of stone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jesper said:

the skin is white … maybe a white tiger, thats fits to the new asia set

That would be cool, but a white tiger would have black stripes, and I don't see anything of the sort, at least in this picture. I think G1nasis is right, it'll be some sort of tech creature (built from stone or something, cause apparently it's a new "invention") that heals troops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

That would be cool, but a white tiger would have black stripes, and I don't see anything of the sort, at least in this picture. I think G1nasis is right, it'll be some sort of tech creature (built from stone or something, cause apparently it's a new "invention") that heals troops

we will see … i think at the end of the month will upgrade to V4.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×