FlareGames
Madlen

Half a year with you guys :D

Hello hello, dis is me. CM speaking.

I am here half a year now with you guys and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for being an awesome community.

I brought sweets to the office today, I can't send you the real deal but here is a virtual donut for each and every one of you. 🍩

200.webp?cid=3640f6095c5ad0ed2e37615a4dc

IMG_7307.jpg

Thank you for all that you've done for us in this past half year Madlen! You've always been communicating with us, which is very important! Keep up your awesome work!

Btw, those donuts look unbelievable! 🍩

1 minute ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Thank you for all that you've done for us in this past half year Madlen! You've always been communicating with us, which is very important! Keep up your awesome work!

Btw, those donuts look unbelievable! 🍩

Donuuuuutssssss

Not planning on shutting up soon :D , no worries :D

Just now, AwesomestKnightest said:

This is what American Donuts all look like. Piled high with a crumbled version of a candy bar, or gummy bears. Overall it's just the most healthy snack you can have lol

Donut.PNG

I like that this is becoming a Donut thread. :D Yes, we have special Donuts and Cupcakes stores in Germany too, where they do fancy stuff like this nom :D The oreo ones are killing me!!! Man :DBut at a normal bakery, you just get the standard stuff and some other treats. I for example really love what we call Berliner, Kreppl, Krapfen or Pfannkuchen, depending on where in Germany you live (it is sometimes really confusing to order this stuff in another federal state, because there are so many different regional names for it and they eventually mean something different in another federal state :D ). It is this stuff:

image.png

It is filled with jam and has powdered sugar on top. NOMMM.

35 minutes ago, Madlen said:

I like that this is becoming a Donut thread. :D Yes, we have special Donuts and Cupcakes stores in Germany too, where they do fancy stuff like this nom :D The oreo ones are killing me!!! Man :DBut at a normal bakery, you just get the standard stuff and some other treats. I for example really love what we call Berliner, Kreppl, Krapfen or Pfannkuchen, depending on where in Germany you live (it is sometimes really confusing to order this stuff in another federal state, because there are so many different regional names for it and they eventually mean something different in another federal state :D ). It is this stuff:

image.png

Wow, that looks really tasty!

Those are what we call "Bolas de Berlim" in Portuguese, or how you say there: "Berliner" (according to google lol).

Ok now seriously:

It's never too late to be grateful for the work you've been doing so far and I'll say it again. Thank you!

Awesome job on managing the forums everyday!

Oh and thanks for putting up with my non-stop questions about the wikia :D

I know it's kinda annoying sometimes, but... Well, I'll keep nitpicking anyway :P

Keep it up guuuurl!

996834723_tenor(2).gif.e2bc7a55afd2a9a10556a12f648c12a6.gif

1 minute ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Wow, that looks really tasty!

Those are what we call "Bolas de Berlim" in Portuguese, or how you say there: "Berliner" (according to google lol).

Ahhahaha that is so cool you call them like that! :D

2 minutes ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Ok now seriously:

It's never too late to be grateful for the work you've been doing so far and I'll say it again. Thank you!

You are welcome! :) I know sometimes I have to be the party pooper :D and it makes people mad but I hope to make up for it with providing the feedback and making things more constructive overall :D

4 minutes ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Oh and thanks for putting up with my non-stop questions about the wikia :D

Well, at least you know :D

Hahahah just kidding, I am glad you picked it up! Sorry for making you wait so long sometimes!

4 minutes ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Keep it up guuuurl!

I wuurrrlllll!!

1 hour ago, Madlen said:

image.png

Yes, we have these as well! I love raspberry filled donuts! 

Of course, to even it out, we Americans have a few secondary powdered sugar topped donut options...it's filled with white creme, boston creme, or chocolate creme. All are good, but nothing beats the refreshing flavor of raspberry jam

4 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Yes, we have these as well! I love raspberry filled donuts! 

Of course, to even it out, we Americans have a few secondary powdered sugar topped donut options...it's filled with white creme, boston creme, or chocolate creme. All are good, but nothing beats the refreshing flavor of raspberry jam

Okay all this talk about sweets is making me hungry ahhh :D 

6 minutes ago, Madlen said:

Okay all this talk about sweets is making me hungry ahhh :D 

Okay, to make you not hungry any longer by ruining your appetite, I will share this picture of a broccoli donut. It doesn't look that bad to be honest, kinda like a fried round of broccoli and cheese

Broccoli.PNG

broccoli donut ??? no thanks! too healthy 😳

@Madlen :

i can only say i'm glad to have you here, i know you can't bring all wishes ingame but you had an ear for us and the problems of the community.

Half a year? ... and I feel more heard than all year before  🙂 🙂 🙂 

Thank you for being there!  Maybe tonight I'll play with monks and dring a "Äppelwoi " (german wine made of apple) 🥃

cheers & health

1 minute ago, Jesper said:

broccoli donut ??? no thanks! too healthy 😳

No kidding, I don't like broccoli by itself lol...but, I'll eat a broccoli if I get a donut afterwards. Never will I ever eat a broccoli donut though lol

I created my ign 2 years ago, but I logged into this game for the first time 1 week before (and another week before, I brought my laptop from the technician to install the official version of Windows 10).

Best 6 months I've seen in this forum yet. And the general mood is no longer as dark and negative as it was previously. 

Flare dropped this ticking time bomb on your hands and you turned things around. Congrats. 

Looking forward to the next 6 months. 😁

Nah Canadian Donuts are the best lol :D

tim-hortons-donut.jpg.6dfa30109eafb155ba150fe48c110349.jpg

I remember the time i was young and eating this so many time.

in germany we eat more "Berliner" ... mostly at "Fasching" that's a kind of kanevall, and a poor people get one with mustard inside (very funny)

image.png.de0fd632dc339e1194d16ce9692b41f5.png