FlareGames
Madlen

[Feedback thread for] - Version 4.5 available now

3 minutes ago, cr1 said:

But as another side, if you are weak- you should choose right tier

Lo yeah. Race to the  bottom... lot of teams that should be in top-tier stay in the one below to have more chance of having a map they can dominate. Teams that belong in second tier stay in third to try the same, etc. And within a tier it’s still a big lottery, so if you’re unlucky, you’re screwed and nothing left you can do

So the team that just beat you in conquest can all stand on the tile and prepare to jump you sometime in the next 3 hrs , while you can do nothing?

That won't be exploited at all. Should be 30 minutes. Move or be attacked. 

3 hrs for group to prepare to move together while losing team is helpless to control them?

This sounds even more un-fun than before.  

Can they also rush more players onto that tile ?

I would like more details of the even more conquest rule changes?

It is not difficult enough to get everyone clear on conquest rules. [we just taught everyone to move away quickly]. Now rules change once again. To , don't move for 3 hrs and wait for everyone to join you?

Conquest rules should all be completely spelled out and delivered to all players in all languages. I just spent last conquest translating to russian why players need to move? 

I would myself like to see complete list of rules for the dreaded event.

Biggest question for this new highly exploitable change. Can you rush your whole team onto this unattackable tile? 

This change will not be for the better, as stated above it will only benefit the higher alliances that are most likely destroying you already.

But I would appreciate an answer when madlen returns.

I should wait tomorrow but will ask it right now. Madlen will answer it tomorrow

1.What is the % to get the G-5000 guardian?

2.Where is the better place to find it? Uber Guardians in Conquest or in daily or by buy it with gems?

what didn't in patch notes is can't repeat dungeon after this update.but it was announced much before implemented now.I won't mind but should have fixed medal distribution system first before removing repeat dungeon,I get 34 medals in matchmaking,I was at higher trophy level once when game launched,since then many levels added to troops and spells,most of my troops,spells not even near max levels,not to forget very little I forged since 3 month,.started upgrading regularly now.they should consider everything while figuring my attack power then shows medals.and I don't stay purposely low or anything,it's not about skills as well.I am very good at pro-league,in top 200 rank most of the times.

i think they should add more levels when everything become maxed u can't do much in the game ... my gold is at 15M always 

Maybe in the Server update tomorrow

More levels won't matter.The offense is once again not in line with the defense. Max towers with max forges do nothing. It is just like it was a few months ago. I can stand in front of my max level tower with 100 forged and not die? So whats the use?

The medal system is completely skewed and with the dungeon closure unless you plan to spend gems to win a league? The leagues will become obsolete for many players. 

The only exploit of the dungeons was the farmer perk. 

Had a member already ask for a video of dungeon he is stuck on this morning. Oops sorry no one can help you. Because it was easier to close them than remove the farmer perk?

1 hour ago, Warriorking123 said:

I can pin my opponent...but he cannot pin me for 3.5 hours...that itself is an advantage...especially for the guy who just won.

Assume I had successfully defended my lvl 4 tower...3.5 hours is enough to refill troops for everyone and get ready for offense..

Exception is raiding a watchtower, that can be directly attacked again.

1 hour ago, bensonjutton said:

No more pinning means that weaker alliances have lost their last possible strategy. Now a demolishing team of 6-8 strong bullies can keep on going from one tower to the next, and no way to slow them down when not everyone is online to fight where they attack

You are ignoring the other side of the coin: now, stronger alliances won't be able to pin large numbers of players from a weaker alliance back to back, which will allow weaker teams to put up a better fight. 

Weaker teams usually need more players to win. Thanks to this, they won't be pinned again in the same tile for days in a row. 

This is a very good improvement. 

Just now, ARREBIMBA said:

You are ignoring the other side of the coin: now, stronger alliances won't be able to pin large numbers of players from a weaker alliance back to back, which will allow weaker teams to put up a better fight. 

Weaker teams usually need more players to win. Thanks to this, they won't be pinned again in the same tile for days in a row. 

This is a very good improvement. 

😂😂

My experience say to me that low alliances will s.. a little against every better alliance

their only oppening was the ability to pin alliance and try to keep them in stuck.

34 minutes ago, cr1 said:

😂😂

My experience say to me that low alliances will s.. a little against every better alliance

their only oppening was the ability to pin alliance and try to keep them in stuck.

I had this experience against Japan Team X. 

They have infinite gems so they would end up winning anyway, but if it weren't for the non stop pinning, we would have held our ground at least an extra day. 

Being pinned 2-3 times in a row in the same tile, on their timezone, was very frustrating.

I'm happy with this new rule. 

If we lose against a stronger alliance, we lose. I have no problem with that.

But don't force me to wake up in the middle of the night or take a break from work to attempt to escape a pin. 

Edited by ARREBIMBA

22 minutes ago, ARREBIMBA said:

I had this experience against Japan Team X. 

They have infinite gems so they would end up winning anyway, but if it weren't for the non stop pinning, we would have held our ground at least an extra day. 

Being pinned 2-3 times in a row in the same tile, on their timezone, was very frustrating.

I'm happy with this new rule. 

If we lose against a stronger alliance, we lose. I have no problem with that.

But don't force me to wake up in the middle of the night or take a break from work to attempt to escape a pin. 

The top map will be hell as i understand

now it will be inlimited attacks and will ne no easy days when all are blocked.

anyway- we will see.

1 hour ago, cr1 said:

😂😂

Yeah, i fear it will be bully-heaven. 😕 Immagine 7 of the strongest guys of a team moving together. They destroy a first tower, and then they can wait a few hours in all safety (cause they can’t be attacked) until their energy is back up, then jump to the next tower... and repeat until the stronghold is reached.

and you can’t predict when or where they will move, so everyone would have to be online all the time to go to whatever tower they go...

Edited by bensonjutton

There is no strategy for stopping teams from bull dozing u now.    Tell me how that can be done.   And dont tell me that 3 teams can team up against a top team. 

Usually a team makes deals with top team or Bully of the map to avoid their wrath.    Which means 3 ganging up one bully does not work.   

So in short 5 to 10 top guys can wipe a map out so easily.   

24 minutes ago, Vinnypooh said:

There is no strategy for stopping teams from bull dozing u now.    Tell me how that can be done.   And dont tell me that 3 teams can team up against a top team. 

Usually a team makes deals with top team or Bully of the map to avoid their wrath.    Which means 3 ganging up one bully does not work.   

So in short 5 to 10 top guys can wipe a map out so easily.   

2 team can beat 1 top team

but mostly middle teams have no balls to fight

I will wait to pass judgement on the festivals till i play it . But i do think one change that should be made is in gaining trophies and medals.  4-6 trophies and 26 medals is to low . If i battle someone with a strong defense i should be fairly compensated for it . 4-6 trophies and 26 is not fair. These seem to be around the same numbers every time. It makes it really difficult to win the diffrent tournaments with these low numbers.

Thanks 

15 hours ago, sellman said:

what about the dungeon exploit...? is it fixed?

Do you plan also to have a better event scheduler cause it s kind of random lately?

Thanks

No more re-attacking dungeons with 3 crowns.

11 hours ago, bensonjutton said:

Most guys in middle teams can’t score enough against the top guys of middle teams... or do you mean ‘gems to scroll like crazy’ instead of ‘balls’ 😂 then yeah, indeed

Balls its a desire to fight for fight.

mostly middle alliances are dead alliances.

no desire, only the fear.

and if they cant beat top players no matter how- mean they deserve to play farm, like they always play