FlareGames
Madlen

[Feedback thread for] - Version 4.5 available now

look in the post of 4.5 is really well indicated and cannot more clear. The Royal Festival will appear once a month at the end of the month. So probably the last week of the month

Edited by Warriornator

1 minute ago, Warriornator said:

look in the post of 4.5 is really well indicated and cannot more clear. The Royal Festival will appear once a month at the end of the month. So probably the last week of the month

at the end of february is the birthday of RR2 :)

8 minutes ago, lonzo1hudson1 said:

no thank! Tranformers,Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles don't belong here! This is Kings and Queens! Im gone!!!!!

you forget pokemon,digimon,lord of the ring with red ball on the gate and probably others with pals and beast. So yes you have right in a way. Since 3.0 is no more about Kindgom theme or medieval theme with King and Queen but more custom theme who take element from others game or show,etc..Still RR2 is a good game but have maybe deviated of his origin

1 minute ago, Jesper said:

at the end of february is the birthday of RR2 :)

impossible the brithday happen in April 24th. its the date the game was release in 2014 if I remember

yes and no ... some releases like Windows starts in april 2014 but main release was february ...

image.png.1df3eb771b696ef8ee60611be884ff78.png

Edited by Jesper

in google that said released February 27th 2014 you have right. So the royal festival its not this month. probably next month

7 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

in google that said released February 27th 2014 you have right. So the royal festival its not this month. probably next month

Why should the Royal Festival be related to RR2's anniversary? It's not related at all.

RR2's anniversary is only (usually) related to the community week/month.

Oh and btw, you should really read this annoucement again dude:

image.thumb.png.a424e75bf59eb89cbaf17da5bd01e6e5.png

Edited by ShadowsGuardian

like many I guess we have forget to read ''the first'' and just read coming at the end of the month. Trust me its not just me who have do the mistake.Read in up

27 minutes ago, lonzo1hudson1 said:

no thank! Tranformers,Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles don't belong here! This is Kings and Queens! Im gone!!!!!

As long as there are no Minecraft-Figures I`ll stay in. 😁

I think we have make the turn of all the update. Still just now to see what will happen in Conquest with the invincible tile. I have a feeling the complain will be huge after the next Conquest

On 2/11/2019 at 3:25 PM, LegendofWind said:

Great job, RR2! Everything looks good. 

However, do you also have any plan to upgrade the defense tower levels to be balanced with those new Royal Guardians? 🤔

Most likely with surveillance cameras and laser towers at the castle gate and high-end tanks in the waves ... poor FG