FlareGames

My armor sets have several gold bonuses and as of the last update none of those bonuses seem to do anything- I receive no bonus gold at all after attacking an enemy.

I have collected many pieces of armor that have gold bonuses in this game, one set that basically gives me a near 90% gold bonus. When I use any armor with a gold bonus I receive no bonus at all after attacking an enemy. There are no specific steps I can think of to make this bug happen, it just appears gold bonuses have simply been erased from the game. I play through an attack with armor with gold bonuses and receive only the amount won in battle.

Version: Windows 5.0.0

System: Windows 10

Posted (edited)

Oops! My name in game is

Ruler of the Ice

(Just noting to people, I am new and thus, apparently, I won't be allowed to respond to any help until tomorrow.)

(And NO this problem has not been fixed nor addressed in the slightest. That's why it's irritating that I can only post twice per day.

More specifics-

I have 1 armor set C with a gold bonus from it's Golden Fleece and the Kaiser Pal totaling 32.1%

Set D combines bonuses from the Golden Fleece, Kaiser, Kingly Fortune Cape, Golden Grace spalders, golden touch gauntlets, shining fortune ring, sparkling fortune belt and ancient fortune boots all totaling a 90% gold boost.

I hit the attack button and the option to attack Person A comes up-

With C armor 459,905

With D armor 459,905

The math on that does not check at all

Ran an experiment.

What appears to be happening is the total for armor D ONLY is being shown to me. I'm not able to see what the totals for the other armors is. Is that intentional?

Edited by Torkuda
clarifying the actual issue

Posted (edited)

After 5.0 It calculate bonus before attack

Notice green color?

Edited by mss73

Hi Torkuda,

Welcome to the forum. ;)

It is how mss73 described it. After the Version Upgrade the bonus is already added to the gold amount in the battle loadout screen (before the battle) that is marked by the green color.

9 minutes ago, Sasch said:

Hi Torkuda,

Welcome to the forum. ;)

It is how mss73 described it. After the Version Upgrade the bonus is already added to the gold amount in the battle loadout screen (before the battle) that is marked by the green color.

Hey Sasch, now we have the green value, which is taking into account item gold perks (pro-bonus included).

What I also noticed is that, although this is good to have a better idea of the final gold value... We could probably improve it even more.

I think that if we're shifting into presenting the 100% real final value, then we should introduce another factor into the math:

• The alliance gold bonus

This bonus is also really important into the final value, given that sometimes it now may say I'll win 1Million gold...

Although at the end, the value may be in reality close to 1.5 Milion (in my case).

Hope you consider it, cheers! :)

11 minutes ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Hey Sasch, now we have the green value, which is taking into account item gold perks (pro-bonus included).

What I also noticed is that, although this is good to have a better idea of the final gold value... We could probably improve it even more.

I think that if we're shifting into presenting the 100% real final value, then we should introduce another factor into the math:

• The alliance gold bonus

This bonus is also really important into the final value, given that sometimes it now may say I'll win 1Million gold...

Although at the end, the value may be in reality close to 1.5 Milion (in my case).

Hope you consider it, cheers! :)

Hi Shadows,

You might wanna post this in the idea section ;) Thanks!

No, the problem wasn't fixed and, in the future, you guys might want to consider allowing people to post more than twice a day so you don't end up irritating people you're trying to help. I thought you guys had enough details but I didn't know I was wrong till you responded, asked for no clarification and re-labled the topic:

More specifics-

I have 1 armor set C with a gold bonus from it's Golden Fleece and the Kaiser Pal totaling 32.1%

Set D combines bonuses from the Golden Fleece, Kaiser, Kingly Fortune Cape, Golden Grace spalders, golden touch gauntlets, shining fortune ring, sparkling fortune belt and ancient fortune boots all totaling a 90% gold boost.

I hit the attack button and the option to attack Person A comes up-

With C armor 459,905

With D armor 459,905

The math on that does not check at all

Ran an experiment.

What appears to be happening is the total for armor D ONLY is being shown to me. I'm not able to see what the totals for the other armors is. Is that intentional?

Ran another experiment- it appears while in war mode this DOESN'T happen, the armor sets get their own values displayed not just the highest possible value of the armor with the most gold bonuses, whether you're wearing it or not.

Hi Torkuda,

Sorry to hear that your problem isn't fixed yet. 😳The posting restriction is only for the first day on the forum to avoid spam postings. I will ask QA if it is possible to have another look at the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Torkuda,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, my bad. Indeed, the issue you've described still occurs and is, of course, a bug. Therefore I changed the tag of the thread again. I think the issue you've described matches the one in the following thread:

As the user has decribed: When you change your wardrobe slots while being the whole time in the battle loadout the gold and medal bonuses won't update immediately. In order to see the correct numbers you need to close the battle loadout screen after changing the wardrobe slot.

Also our Community Manager, Madlen, posted the issue in the known issues with version 5.0 thread ;):

I hope that helps. Sorry again, for the misunderstanding.