FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Sentinel

Which tower is the best max-level?

If you could have one tower max level, and the rest had to be Lv.1, which would you choose to be your one max-level tower? Would it be:

Skull: So you could deal a ton of damage to a huge army?

Firebolt: To use as a trap tower in a lead design, dealing tons of constant damage and being hard to hit?

Or Snake: To use as a powerful Gate tower?

Now the main towers to use are Skull Towers and Range Bombers, because they resist more time than other towers to varius spells. Elite Bomb Tower especially resist to a max sonic blast lvl 8 so it worth to use it, and Skull Towers placed in a right way can suffocate your troops killing them all in few seconds for the high damage of the bombs thrown.

Elite Bomb Tower in addition to being used for its resistence to sonic blast and also other type of damage, it is important for its range (11) and they are principaly used to annoy the start of the path where the king have to go back and forth continuously to push back the bombs if he doesn't want to find all its troops dead immediately at start of raid.

You can put 2-3 firebolt towers if you want but only to get a continuous damage maybe in certain point of your path where skull towers or elite bomb towers don't reach it so king will not have the chance to regenerate his health.

Basically, I'd be tempted to say skull tower, as it is just the "strongest" tower overall... but when specifically asking about "1 tower at max lvl, all others at lvl 1", then I'd go for a boosted bomb tower and arrange your path layout in such a way that this one range bomber could fire during virtually the whole raid but can never be reached before the attacker reaches the very end of path. Because then that single tower deals out damage during the whole raid.

And while you might be able to kick back a few bombs, you just can't be everywhere at the same time, and of course have to use your king's spells at the front line in order to proceed through the base, so most of the bombs will hit their target... in contrast, a single skull tower can be devastating, but it can't shoot during the whole raid, and with good speed boosts and attention you can also kick back most/all skull bombs from one or two volleys from a single skull tower, and then in most cases you have passed (in case of across-path-tower) or already destroyed it. 

Yes but LT have 3 times to electrocute so the King can lose HP to protect the army. I think firebolt at max level like trap is more efficient

I think it's Skull Tower as it can drain the king's health very fast along with the units' HP too. LT isn't a veyr useful tower when unboosted IMO.