FlareGames
oPelle

Looking for an alliance to join? Post in this new forum!

Hello I am currently looking for an active alliance here are my stats.

Level: 52

Donation amount: 50K

IGN: RandomGoose

Language: English

Activity: Every day.

Also I will never miss a day to donate. Unless I have no internet.

You are welcome to join the warriors6

Looking for an alliance to join. I'm really new just started playing today but already loving the game.

My hero is level 10

IGN is elliebie

I'm English

Only lvl 1 alliance tower but about to upgrade it.

Looking for a chatty and active alliance

Hello I am currently looking for an active alliance here are my stats.

Level: 58

Donation amount: 75K

IGN: RandomGoose

Activity: Every day

Trophies: 1,800/2,200

Also I will never miss a day to donate. Unless I have no internet.

IGN: EDGAR WALLANCE

LENGUAGE; SPANISH AND ENGLISH

LEVEL 94

ALLIANCE TOWER DONATE 500K

AVAILABILITY: ACTIVE. IN WAR ONLY MAKE 3500 SKULLS FOR SEASON AND DONATE DAILY OK

PLEASE SENT ME INVITATIÓN :-)

IGN: Bem.

Language: Vietnamese, English

Hero: 57

Donate: 75k ( will be more)

Availability: online everyday and active in war seasons

Elite Boosts: Orge, Knights,.. 24/7

Send me an invite ingame and I'll accept after this war season :)

My wife & I have progressed quite a bit since I first posted...I didn't realize you can only belong to one alliance at a time. I'm faithful to the Royal Court of ADM...however we need folks to join our alliance who'll remain active...We're strong & growing but could always use more in the alliance. I suppose we'll accept "mercenaries" but we need some more strong  core players. Newbies are welcome as long as you're active and growing. Just send me a friend request & I'll send you an invite to our alliance. So far we came in 2nd in our first war season...we would've come in 1st, but we didn't have everyone's participation in the last campaigns. We've had a couple folks go inactive & we're eager to start the new season but currently are just one active member short to qualify. I'm not looking to join any other alliances, but we're recruiting!

Current stats:

IGN: Conan the King

(General of Royal Court of ADM...current alliance rank 4132)
Current level: 61
Alliance tower level: 6
Availability: active daily

IGN: Conan the King
Current level: 3
Alliance tower level: ruin (haven't built it yet)
Availability: sometimes active

I joined cuz my wife's an avid player. She's my first alliance but I desperately need more!

IGN: mojics

Language: filipino, english

Hero level: 98

Alliance Tower's level: 1000k

Availability: Active

What type of Elite Boosts are you looking for: Surprise mummy, ranging wolf, Storm canon, pyro

Edited by mojics

IGN: Bem.

Language: Eng, Viet

Hero level: 66

Alliance Tower's level: upgrading to 250k at the moment (I have 3k5 gems now, will upgrade to 500k in a few days).

Availability : a hard working member

What type of Elite Boosts are you looking for: Knight, Archer, Cannon, Orge, Wolf

I have 3 accounts on different devices. I am seeking an alliance that all 3 can join.

IGN's = Hipponocerous, Hippophant, and Hipporaffe

Language = english

Activity = high on all three accounts

Tower levels = $10k, $5k, and $5k

Trophies range 1600-1300

Hero levels 50, 46, 44

Please send an invite if you have room! Thanks.

IGN: Ghidoghidenelli

Hero level: 54

Alliance Tower's level: 20k

Availability: Very Active -- Active --

(Optional) What type of Elite Boosts are you looking for: Blazing Knight

Ghido.

We'll be happy to send u an invite after the end of the current war season & you'll be able to enjoy whatever rewards we get from placing. The only reason we're not sending the invite immediately is that if u join in the middle of a war season the game won't allow you to do any war attacks for up to 60 hours depending on whether you're coming from another alliance or not. However you *can* be attacked by other enemies adding to their skull count which defeats the purpose of having you on board.

You're also welcome to search for us (Royal Court of ADM) and apply to join us and we'll gladly accept your application at war's end.

We hope to see you w/ us soon!

Ign: Equynox

Hero lvl: 91 (4k trophies)

Alliance tower: 150k (will be upgraded to 250k in a week)

Boosts; ogre nd wolf

I love my alliance but right now we r stuck in a bad place, @ 41 fiefs. We r not winning, nd we don't willingly lose(even though I propose it every time)! And we don't boost ogre or wolf. So there is only limited bases that I can raid nd I m getting frustrated by that. Rest assured, If I m in an alliance during war season, I won't leave in-between nd I will do my quota of skulls no matter how many fronts r open.

PS- I hate losing when there is potential to win!

Boosts; ogre nd wolf

I love my alliance but right now we r stuck in a bad place, @ 41 fiefs. We r not winning, nd we don't willingly lose(even though I propose it every time)! And we don't boost ogre or wolf. So there is only limited bases that I can raid nd I m getting frustrated by that. Rest assured, If I m in an alliance during war season, I won't leave in-between nd I will do my quota of skulls no matter how many fronts r open.

Hey Equnox, you can join HUNS alliance. Minimum donation required is 250K so you will have to upgrade AT soon. 

Equynox,

I was gonna suggest you join Huns alliance like RudrAgni offered cuz ours (Royal court of ADM) is a relatively young alliance & you're at a level way beyond us...oh well. Just limit your attacks to the "weaker" folks & maybe you'll fare ok...I guess it's been a while since you had to war like a newbie :)

Boosts; ogre nd wolf

Hey Ed...Welcome to the Royal Court of ADG. You'll be able to grow, but keep in mind that as one of the less experienced members u may get picked on a little bit in wars...I'm sure you'll do fine as long as you stay active tho!

hello guys im looking for alliance.

EDG10
English or tagalog
im leve 29 now
im an active player.

i just need an alliance to gain experience in this game..

King level 72

Alliance tower donation 150k.

Looking for alliance having powerful boosts 24*7.

Trophies 2700+

I m very very active.

Pls send me an alliance invite.....if u like me in ur alliance

Shekar,

Alliance invite sent. I can't promise we'll have powerful boosts 24/7 and w/ us you'd be a big fish in our little pond...but, when we've had full participation our war record is pretty good for a young alliance.