FlareGames
Jimixoxox

SELLING RIGS

Ok, but what if about all the money you invested in leveling that rig up? This option shou

D only be available with a 10 minute buyback option other wise people could end up tapping the sell button accidental and sell their favorite rig. Also you ALLWAYS require you rigs. Each rig is useful for a specific type of base

Hey,

Can you tell us why you want to sell your rigs?

In theory, having a wide range of rigs should always be advantageous and it even allows you to play more without having to repair.

Secondly, as DCMark1 said, how can selling rigs work?

Research and upgrades do make it harder to make this a very easy option. 

If you see a great way to do this, I'm curious to know more.

Generally, I'm looking for your opinions so I can forward them to the developers and make the game better!

well imo, i want to sell my other rig so i can use another 1... or rather you can buy another rig and you can swap it whatever rig you want to use... how about that?

I DON'T WANT MY DRONE RIG UNTIL IT ACTUALLY GET BUFF PLEASE! I DON'T WANT ALL THE STUFF I WASTED ON UPGRADES AND THE THE WEAPONS AND UPGRADES TO BE THE PROVE OF THE NEED OF THIS! I am sure a lot of people want to sell their rig. my suggestion is that only increase the selling price for the level of the rig and the weapons upgrades and stuff goes to waste. I don't want a drone rig QAQ I WANT A DASH RIG NOW DRONE RIG IS USELESS.

I DON'T WANT MY DRONE RIG UNTIL IT ACTUALLY GET BUFF PLEASE! I DON'T WANT ALL THE STUFF I WASTED ON UPGRADES AND THE THE WEAPONS AND UPGRADES TO BE THE PROVE OF THE NEED OF THIS! I am sure a lot of people want to sell their rig. my suggestion is that only increase the selling price for the level of the rig and the weapons upgrades and stuff goes to waste. I don't want a drone rig QAQ I WANT A DASH RIG NOW DRONE RIG IS USELESS.

i feel the same way, The drone rig isn't bad but I am having trouble adapting to its Playvstyle. People who have bought a dog and have realised they are idiots with it should be able to sell it but keep all the weaponry bought as well as the ability objects. When they buy a new rig which they feel they moth be good with the can equip. With whatever weapon they'd like from the old rig .

Hey,

Can you tell us why you want to sell your rigs?

In theory, having a wide range of rigs should always be advantageous and it even allows you to play more without having to repair.

Secondly, as DCMark1 said, how can selling rigs work?

Research and upgrades do make it harder to make this a very easy option. 

If you see a great way to do this, I'm curious to know more.

Generally, I'm looking for your opinions so I can forward them to the developers and make the game better!

Aether,

It's not the selling of rigs that's causing the problem, it's the lack of warning that when you purchase your additional rigs there's no pop up stating it will be locked until you have enough ' gems ' to purchase the additional space.

I guess selling of Rigs in the early levels say 5 - 8 makes sense cause i bought the Dash Rig and regretted as its dash ability does not work on defence structures. And i find it hard to get the dash to hit the buildings i want even if within range. Getting the right rigs will determine the outcome of the match, for now the dash rig is 1 of the lousiest rigs with weaknesses  

I see your point WhiplashSG, im about to hit rank 9 and i dont see the point of selling anymore. Also on the Dash rig i wanted to get rid of it the moment i used it, But eventually with a few upgrades and getting used to, you will find him very useful. I can take out the 3 machine gun turrets on my rank with only him and lose less than 25% of his health. Makes things alot easier if used right.

Selling rigs makes sense in term of gameplay, but might un-corner the players from paying to unlock extra slots and gems (whatever they're called)

But thinking a bit more about that, it would actually encourage players to send gems to hasten level up of their replacing rig.

I see your point WhiplashSG, im about to hit rank 9 and i dont see the point of selling anymore. Also on the Dash rig i wanted to get rid of it the moment i used it, But eventually with a few upgrades and getting used to, you will find him very useful. I can take out the 3 machine gun turrets on my rank with only him and lose less than 25% of his health. Makes things alot easier if used right.

I can't get the dash rig to hit the turrets even within range / line of sight. Bug??

I can't get the dash rig to hit the turrets even within range / line of sight. Bug??

Dash rig can only target enemies and buildings within its line of sight. This is a feature not a bug.

Also drone rigs are quite powerful when using two of them together with rocket launchers.

@OP with regards to selling

I believe you should not get any of your research transferred over. But you should get a refund based on how much you invested. Say 10% of it or something. Obviously all items attached to the rig would move into your inventory.

I purchased the Dash rig and hate it.  But now I am stuck with it.  I just want the option to sell it so i can try out a new rig.  i can careless about the advancements I purchased for it and am willing to lose those in order to get something else.  I mean to not even have the option of selling it seems like a big over sight.   Hopefully you patch it in soon.  

Surely this is more about wanting more storage space so you have the option to buy and try out all of the different Rigs. This is already possible but it will cost you £4 for the first extra Rig storage slot, £6 for the next one etc. Its a silly price for something so basic. Make Rig storage free please! and if you do, send me a refund for forcing me to waste £4 so I could stop using that god awful Drone Rig.

When you get to ahigher level you will find the drone rig useful. By the way how is rugby at the moment in the UK? AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

How is a player supposed to know if the rig will fit their play style, if they dont get to try the rig out in actual combat? The Devs could do something like selling it for 50% or less of its total value(how much it cost to buy + upgrades spent on it). Or at least warn players that buying rigs is permanent and to choose their 3rd rig carefully in the beginning.

instead of selling a rig, there should be an option to *store* a rig with influence. this would be outside of the main fleet bays and can only be brought back when a different rig is put into storage or when you purchase an additional bay slot. Do not allow purchasing extra copies of a rig that you already have in storage to prevent stockpiling.

Thats already in place. As you advance you can buy as many rigs as you want and have 3 attacking with others in reserve that can attack when other rigs have been destroyed.

We should be able to sell unwanted rigs.

I spent almost an hour doing the blink and dash rig challenges, unlocked them finally, just to find out that I have to spend $10 to even use them. I couldn't even sell the rigs I dont use ever, either. I saw that "selling rigs is in your agenda," almost a year ago, and it's still not in the game. Please give us this, I really don't mind the set back it may put me in, I don't use the laser rig or the missle rig anymore so why should I have to be stuck with them?

Because they want you to spend the influence. Well they want you to buy the influence actually.

here is hoping that they will allow it in 2.0.

Yeah I think so too I also think that selling rig is an important way to keep rigs to suits your playing style. Taking me as an example I go pretty deep into AOE and health be t don't like rigs that are slow