Jimixoxox

SELLING RIGS

rig exchange? instead of sell?  or we might have to deal with buying the slot we sold from. =D

could be like trading in a car, get a % off for the slot, like 800 instead of 1200 influence?

Edited by Rattix

Is this still under consideration? The game really needs a Sell Rig function, considering there is zero warning that your third Rig is your final Rig until you cough up $5.

Personally I'm much more likely to spend on a game when I don't feel pushed to do so.

Edited by Aoden

I do wonder if they get it. your looking for a game, then bam you find dawn of steel  yaaaayy!!!  great game well put together. oh here is 10 bucks so I can get these nice deals you have for a couple of rigs. but then you realize hm, I don't like X rig. just not for me. hm what do I do... grind out or pay more?  hmm  grind...  oh nm maybe i'll go back to another game kuz now its 1500 for another slot, god knows how much more the next ones gonna be. I wish devs weren't noobs. I have a vision of a dream team. but instead of paying for the stuff to get it, i'd rather grind it out. yup grind. means I don't play as much as I want to. kuz pro gamers scope out the ways to make the coin to get what we want. then we get what we want and scoff at the idea of paying anymore since I had to grind for what I should have been able to get a another rate, or whatever. so what if I am forced to level the stupid rig up to par. i'm going to have to anyway. to force people to play with rigs they don't really like, its just noob. I see on the forums people have ben asking for this for years and the devs are just blind to the idea, but I can guarantee your cash will improve 10 fold because of this...

Spoiler

:ph34r::wub:

we

want

what

we

want

and will pay for it. so here's the deal. or better put the idea.

I buy a rig for cash I don't like. I feel cheated. I just want to make my dream team. let me pay cash to instant level it if your honest feelings are about wasted resources, which has to be bs but whatever, then the only proper answer is allow leveling with coin. hope I am not coming across mean or rude. I see these guys have been makin cash with the current set up. but I don't think they understand that peoples pockets open up faster if they are allowed to do as they please. which would obviously include selling the rigs they don't like. and I get it, you want us to use all the rigs.... well I don't have a shield rig... nor am I interested in buying one, because I haven't had the opportunity to buy one and above that, I have a team idea without the shield rig. I only use the dash, and blink rigs because I am stuck with them. though I will admit that the blink rig is nice since some people are noobs and put their command ship way back all alone so I just blink across the gap then kill it just to win.... but i'd rather have my dream teams to smash everything in sight, but boo whateve. I doubt I will have many people agree in the forums but that's about how I think about it. good day :P

I am rank 16 and currently have 9 rigs. I have an A team and a B team, each comprised of three rigs, and then I have three lesser rigs I don't like to use (I'm learning to love them, but rarely have the chance to really use them). I only purchased the slot (and 9th rig) because I wanted to try the new blink rig... 

My argument for selling rigs (or even just being able to delete them!) is that if a new rig type comes out, or I just want a new one- I now have to save up for yet another (10th) slot just to get it- which is now more expensive than ever and what if I don't like the new rig? Also leveling up 9 rigs as I go up each rank is exhausting as it is. Now I have to ask should I pay more than ever in time and effort just to add a 10th rig when I'm only really going to use 6 in the first place? Maybe all of this is easier to deal with at a higher rank, but I may die of old age before I play long enough to get there...

My two cents. Cheers.

I had the same problem: I think is correct sell the RIG.

I used the new, it didn't like to me, I want sell it and have place for another one.

I don't like see the rig I really don't want to use in my slot. I don't like it.

It's for order and for best game.

I sell the weapons, I want sell the rig too.

On Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 11:57 AM, Alysea said:

Hey,

Can you tell us why you want to sell your rigs?

In theory, having a wide range of rigs should always be advantageous and it even allows you to play more without having to repair.

Secondly, as DCMark1 said, how can selling rigs work?

Research and upgrades do make it harder to make this a very easy option. 

If you see a great way to do this, I'm curious to know more.

Generally, I'm looking for your opinions so I can forward them to the developers and make the game better!

I know personally, I want to sell rigs I don't like or use. Also, without the warning of no option to sell, you can easily purchase a rig then realize you don't need it or have no use for it. As to the returns from selling a rig you have 'outgrown', I would agree with losing the side research costs but getting 50% return on Plasma and Credit unpgrade costs.

First I need to say, this is a game I played most to kill time. and I love level up games like this and not a set story game mode which allows you to customise and upgrade.

Selling the Rig is important to free up the slot and choose other Rig to suitable for different players.

You should be able to sell your Rig after you have got more than three Rig Bay.

You will of course lose your upgrade but you should be able to get back half or quarter the battle points and coins you used for the upgrade.  This will help to buy a new one and start the upgrade on the new Rig straight away.

Hope this suggestion can be implement soon as I love to see this happen, please please please.

Jimbo

I have no idea why we're not able to sell rigs. The reason I wanna do it is I bought two rigs of the same type by accident. I don't wanna waste a slot like that because of an accident. If other players don't wanna sell it, then... JUST DON'T SELL IT, DUH. And of course someone could sell it by accident, so just add a buyback option available for something like 5 minutes for free. After the 5 minutes have passed, the buyback would cost some Influence or whatever.

Thanks to this thread they did add the option to sell a rig once you have 12 of them. Maybe you will get lucky but do not hold your breath.

For all the entire issue, it'd be best if players are noted that they cannot change their rig until one has 12 rigs on the hangar. You've got to hang with the starting missile rig and laser rig for quite some time as a new player :)

On 9/26/2015 at 0:57 PM, Alysea said:

Hey,

Can you tell us why you want to sell your rigs?

In theory, having a wide range of rigs should always be advantageous and it even allows you to play more without having to repair.

Secondly, as DCMark1 said, how can selling rigs work?

Research and upgrades do make it harder to make this a very easy option. 

If you see a great way to do this, I'm curious to know more.

Generally, I'm looking for your opinions so I can forward them to the developers and make the game better!

In my case, I bought a duplicate rig on accident and I have no way of getting rid of it to make room for another rig.

I hate Drone rig also! I just wish to have the ability to trade it in on or towards another rig. Not sure about selling it. Might be easier to do trade in.

hey....i am giving a very good suggestion .....that selling option will only come for lvl 1 rigs that are bought after tutorial ( not the missile rig and laser rig ).....u say that people sell the wrong rigs...what about if someone tapped wrong rig to buy ?.....selling option is necessary fr this game....i used 900 influence to buy 5th rig slot and bought a shield rig instead of blink rig ( mistakenly )....now i haven't bought anything for the shield rig its even lvl 1....so option to sell rigs should come to a rig which hasn't leveled up or equiped with new guns armors etc...THIS IS THE BEST SUGGESTION EVER....SO IMPLEMENT IT IN THE GAME FASTLY PLZ.....NO SUGGESTION COULD BE BETTER THAN THIS ONE....AND ADD IT IN NEW UPDATE *AS FAST AS U CAN* PLEAAASSSEEEE

Edited by Yuvraj
misspelled many words

Your mistake for mispressing the one-time transaction.

Honestly, can't people just deal with it? Eventually you'll unlock 12 slots and reach cr30 within a year (I did it in that time, now kinda retiring).

I want to sell mine because it lacks that  " NEW RIG SMELL " not to mention the dust it's collecting back there.

Tragically if there are preferences on the to-do list I'm thinking the balancing of the game should come first.