FlareGames
Jack

Dawn of Steel Balance Feedback

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 1:55 AM, tjach0p93 said:

To me, Dawn of Steel should add transfer account to other devices like Royal revolt 2 game. I want to transfer account to buy GEM, but It 's very hard :(

um, did they not have this option then? because I can transfer my accounts to different devices? its in options list?

Currently Blink Rig, in my opinion, is too OP, high damage, long range ability. Most of the guns can't shoot him  :( 
Devs may at least reduce the AoE effect, or range. I've seen many players use 2 blink rigs strategy to take advantage of this   .

9 hours ago, TheMightyCat said:

Currently Blink Rig, in my opinion, is too OP, high damage, long range ability. Most of the guns can't shoot him  :( 
Devs may at least reduce the AoE effect, or range. I've seen many players use 2 blink rigs strategy to take advantage of this   .

Lol I've seen people use 3. Blink rig is over powered, totally agreed. I find that having a rig with crazy range is a great invention, it develops new ways of attacks, but I think you have to reduce AoE and damage A LOT. If not, then maybe the cooldown time too.

On 24/10/2015 at 0:44 AM, PyroMancer said:
On 15/5/2016 at 9:26 AM, Babish said:

Lol I've seen people use 3. Blink rig is over powered, totally agreed. I find that having a rig with crazy range is a great invention, it develops new ways of attacks, but I think you have to reduce AoE and damage A LOT. If not, then maybe the cooldown time too.

Yep, there are many options: 
I suggest
Reduce 1 of these 
-> Cast range
-> Damage
-> AoE effect 
+or just make new stat like : Overload delay, which means, you jump to a place, the engine of Blink rig needs 1s or 1,5s cooldown before jumping back to where he's from. So guns, at least, may have a chance to do some damage back :D (ofcourse Blink Rig still able to use his weapon) 

(some people gonna say 1s to 1,5s is way too long, but, hey, remember Shield Rig ? This overload delay will ensure players have to think twice before using Blink ability ), 
that's all :D 

i see a easy way for fox the blink rig and for make more easy play for the peiople that use different rig strategy..

Columbus egg:

every Rig u use add a different time for the battle.

ES1 till lev 20:

--------------------->

missile rig 1 mins

laser rig 1 mins

drone rig 1 mins

blade rig 55 sec

def rig 1 mins

blink rig 40 sec.

------------------------> more u advance on game after lev 20, u need to put more time on several rig, cause is not enough for do all.

es2 after lev 20:

missile rig 1.20 sec

laser rig 1.20 sec

blade rig 1.10

deff rig 1.20 sec

blink rig 50 sec.

and as  u can understand after u hit 20liv,  time must change: u need time with not blink rig for kill the base so add more. the base become stronger, and need more time. tactics are different with every rig so need to be different also the time.

if for advance now i need to use 3 blink rig, for have good life well... i'll change game soon. game need to be balanced for all rig, not only for the new and powa rig that u'll put on a base after the nerf of the previous rig for made ppl buy another 3 set of new rig. If not, .. well internet is full of other game . to a listener... few word. ;)

in that way so u avoid fool combination of 2/3 blink rig that now i see all time or at least make them hard life.

cost for developement? half day of work if u consider several (but many and many ..) coffee break (testing included.. as well, that is the most of time spended...). so u can do it quickly..without altering the main code.

ps : u NEED to reduce recharge time if u wanna make the insane upscale relationship on charge cells and so also  battle points requirement after lev 20. game become boring on wait and ppl think to spend better their time doing other stuff..

* different prospective : u must downscale the cost of weapon and other stuff. u can't use the same escalation tactics because the game become annoying after u hit 20. Again time of battle need to be fix using as base the type of rig u use.

ps2: remove the black market. how now work is totally a waste of code. if @lev 20 sell the same weapon of lev 1 is useless. Weapon/equip NEED to changge on regular bases.

ps3: make possibility for sell rig or say clearly that is for make money , so we not waste more time asking that;)

if this advice u'll find helpfull, feel free to make me  happy with some rig love :P

Edited by Rarm

On 5/14/2016 at 8:05 PM, TheMightyCat said:

On 5/15/2016 at 5:26 AM, Babish said:

Sorry guys, i am NOt with ya on this one

Blink is NOT OP

It is just different. Long range you say? But what about Laser fitted for long range – is it less devastating? And what do you say about crushing one-hit Dash?

Hell no they all are powerful and OP, when tuned. So leave the Blink be as it is, please.
By the way, when changing from CR13 to CR14 – you still lose games, even with Blink – so no OP here – just make a hard base

No offense. Peace to all

Edited by flashbackflip

On 30/5/2016 at 9:29 PM, flashbackflip said:

Blink is NOT OP

It is just different. Long range you say? But what about Laser fitted for long range – is it less devastating? And what do you say about crushing one-hit Dash?

not the same thing is the only thing  we agree. But blink is OP.

i never see 3 long range laser. i only see 3 blink rig. why?

u know why.and if u defend that is cause u use 3 blink rig.

3 laser rig need to be move and manage and u get return fire. try to use 3 on combo is nearly impossible without taking return fire.

3 blink rig is stupid for use ever for a blind people. u never get a shoot if not by drone and when u use 3 u destroy large part of a base in 3 sec.no return fire at all.

So is why Blink rig need to be nerfed HARD. best way is using different timer, for many reason, primary is "respect" who love easy play (ponci ponci ponci po' n.d.r.). if not, nerf it and nerf it hard.

Edited by Rarm

another cheap way to fix the overpower blink rig, is to limit max number of rig on table to 2. Fast programming, 0 resources even if i think that time base rig is better.

Es: 2 blink rig, 1 missile , 1 blink rig and 1 laser on queue. (lev 30 config)

missile rig is killed, but since 2 blink rig are on table u can't put another since 1 blink is killed and u need to put laser down 1est or wait for 1 blink get kill..

es2: 5 blink rig on queue.  (lev 30 config)

u can play only with 2 blink and put 1 down only when 1 is killed.

Edited by Rarm

Balance The Blink Rig Soon !!!

The obvious overpowered stat of blink rig, here is the highlight
1. maximum attack range of tower is 17.5 (tenev rail tower + bonus attack range from building). Blink attack range with decent equip is 21 !!!!!!
2. base ability cooldown of ther rig is 6.5 to 8 seconds, blink rig base ability cooldown is 5 !!!!!!!
3. damage of missile rig ability at lvl 14 with decent equip is = 444 damage, damage of LEVEL 9, ONLY LEVEL 9 blink rig is 700+!!!!
4. area of effect of dash rig aoe is 2, misisle rig is 3, laser rig is about 2, dash rig is 5.5 !!!!
5. blink rig cannot be stopped even with distruptor if the ability placed directly in the distruptor itself, and with 21 range, its invincible !!!

i know the admin in this web is just a bridge to developer, but hey bro could u send this message,

"its either you guys not think before put the blink rig stat or you DONT HAVE A TESTER OR YOU ARE DRUNK WHEN U PUT THE NUMBER OR YOU JUST TYPING LIKE CRAZY or WHAT???? "

many player is using blink rig right now to boost rating point, as u can see in the picture is one of my friend picture. when u nerf it many people will complain but u should if u want to keep balance, or for the next time the guy who decide this stat should not takes any drugs or alcohol before typing number into new rigs !!!

Regards,

Dissapointed Player

0cf9ecef-3618-4070-afe1-47b065b7d830.jpg

On 5/31/2016 at 2:29 AM, flashbackflip said:

Its Confirmed overpowered check my post above, if u want to drill down blink stat and rig other stat and base defense stat, be my guest buddy

Regards,

On 5/31/2016 at 2:29 AM, flashbackflip said:

Sorry guys, i am NOt with ya on this one

Blink is NOT OP

Hell no they all are powerful and OP, when tuned. So leave the Blink be as it is, please.
By the way, when changing from CR13 to CR14 – you still lose games, even with Blink – so no OP here – just make a hard base

No offense. Peace to all

Some balance adjustments I'd like to see are railguns used by rigs. Almost no one had used it against me by far (mostly were blinks too).

I've got a lot of things to say, so let me list it up :

1.Improve rig railguns. They're very weak compared to most machinegun weapons that has almost the same range, or even the same. I'd like to see a high damage output from one of it (35% to 50% greater than other weapons, single-target railguns should have better output) or add a moderate chance of critical to balance it out.

2. Some long-range guns are way too good, take LLG machinegun for example, it has 15range with criticals and very high base damage. Perhaps a range nerf is enough (13.5 to 14), but the damage output may be still too high, especially this gets to case that Blink could use this weapon.

3. Everyone's been talking about Blink being way too good. Yes, I personally can't deny this fact, and the easiest fix are these : No.2(above), cooldown nerf (to 7-9) and/or damage nerf (especially some IP ability being way too powerful, I see a lot are using Premtek Shard and I think it's way too powerful.)

4. Shield Rig vs Tenev Rail Tower. Since a lot of people use full/almost full Rail Towers for their munitions, Shield Rigs gets rarely used. I'd love to see a balance regarding the shield damage bonus to encourage shield uses, or a ability slot intended to be better against railguns (or frame slot)

5. To further encourage Shield Rig, I'd be cool if shielding a allied rig cancels distruptions and slow from Robotics Bay.

6. Machinegun Tower could receive further buff by having more HP/damage (there are too much Machine Gun Armor equipments by far, and perhaps the reason why almost no one used it.)

7. The same goes to Missile Turret. Despite it being a long-range weapon, it only has 1 range higher than machinegun. I'd love to see a buff on damage/range (17.5-18). Currently it's quite inferior compared to artillery. Edit : A small AoE on missile launcher might be interesting too.

8. Wedge Gun requires upgrading level adjustment-- how did a railgun tower upgradable to v6.0 in cr29 while wedge needs cr32?! Also, some health boost for a nicer blockade.

That's it by far. Thanks in advance if this gets into actual patch!

Edited by ZedEX

Bring heal orbs back to this game for new accounts as well as old accounts and for all platforms!     PLEASE <3 :)

Thanks

If you dont know what heal orbs are, look in the first 5 to 10 seconds of the 35 second Dawn of Steel - Official Launch Trailer.

Because I never get heal orbs and my friend still does on his old account and I ve made several accounts to test this on multiple platforms

Edited by HapiBuni

There's need to be a fine line to random generating in this game, when you make players believe that sector invasions and black market pick a zone in what it appears to be chance, it should fucking stay that way. It is seriously irritating to see that black market pick a sector, not once but 3 times in a row (which is within 6 hours or so) in unexplored sectors behind enemy sectors, out of reach. most of us aren't going to put in the time, especially when consecutive wait times exponentially increase. Not only that, why do we have excavators that we put resources into to find more, only to have it's adjacent sectors invaded just 5 minutes after. There was one point where I didn't bother using them because I needed to upgrade them, and my zones were easy to control for 2 days. had them all cleared but one. but all of a sudden after I put resources in, they come swarming in right next to the excavator, cancelling the timer. What's the damn point?

6 hours ago, AdonaiGarm said:

There's need to be a fine line to random generating in this game, when you make players believe that sector invasions and black market pick a zone in what it appears to be chance, it should fucking stay that way. It is seriously irritating to see that black market pick a sector, not once but 3 times in a row (which is within 6 hours or so) in unexplored sectors behind enemy sectors, out of reach. most of us aren't going to put in the time, especially when consecutive wait times exponentially increase. Not only that, why do we have excavators that we put resources into to find more, only to have it's adjacent sectors invaded just 5 minutes after. There was one point where I didn't bother using them because I needed to upgrade them, and my zones were easy to control for 2 days. had them all cleared but one. but all of a sudden after I put resources in, they come swarming in right next to the excavator, cancelling the timer. What's the damn point?

Black market always does that. For the sector claim, the best way to claim fast is to only claim 1 at a time, wait until it finishes then re-do it again (the timer will be 20min again, not 1h. If you want to leave the game for awhile then do multiple claims. The first 3 timers are 20m-1h-4h

Resource Operations are your friend to get Influence easier, if you win. The threat nets you 5 Influence upon successful repel, and you can sack Credit Docks (most of the time) for even more Influence. Assault Operation is your best friend with that. The timer for the defense is 15min for Assault and BP, Resource operations at 30min, and Defense operation will never be attacked. Remember that this does not always happen, and I presume it is around 50% chance.

In the end, operations risks threats, but are one of the ways to call out more bases to attack--and possibly winning more Influence. (Upgrading will never end up in getting threats)

Honestly black market shouldn't. Because their items are mostly influence anyways and can't be bought via research. it's what makes it black market already. Trying to make it hard to get to doesn't make any sense, because I'm sure most of the time people wasted about 3 hours per search just because one, it is poor use of the rig's stamina system simply just to wait 20m when one recharges every 15, and two, people might have long wait times already so they can't fight through.

I don't really care about the influence gain, simply because it's really low, eventually it'll build up just from not keeping an eye on it, I just mean that they need to stop invading sectors adjacent to resource operations, right when you just started some. it just grinds my gears that if you need resources, I don't need to have 6 sector invasions go along with it. Like I just paid plasma and credits just to call somebody and fight and disregard the 3+ hours I want to wait for more credits and plasma. along with that, it is way too hard to keep zones free for battle point farming after that.

#AdonaiGarm

You can buy it anyways to prepare a higher level rig setup. As for the claim timer, it is fine to wait for 20minute unless you want to leave the game long enough (e.g. sleep) or wanting the result to be boosted by operations that are running. You shouldn't really care about power core regain timer, honestly. 5minute is better than waiting for hours due to extremely long timer.

Influence gain is fast if you actively trying to sack credit docks as much as possible, which is best with Assault Operation. Yes, it might be slow but it is far more generous than some games where pay to win prevails a lot (spent 0$ and 3/5 of my equips are Influence equipment, mostly are up to the level). If you have trouble with multiple operations, just send one or two in a 10-minute mark delay for each one or two operations. If you have trouble winning against threats because the target is hard to beat, use combat support and aim for the command ship quickly(neutralize defenses nearby it and snipe it down with dash if you have trouble, to secure a win). In the end it's up to your own skills to win battles, and there's a huge handicap for attackers as well on this game so you shouldn't really have much problem. Unlock rig slots to create another team so you can clear more threats/sectors/arenas without waiting too much.

Operation threats are a intended feature so we can gain influence faster. As time goes you can only have battle arena as the only areas to attack.

We can't earn enough credits and plasma to do cheap up grades and weapon buys. Please triple income!! Players buying items and banking as cash pile. Make them a must sell.