FlareGames

You can find the existing rules here:

http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/693-huns-alliance/?p=32008

Motto

'The HUNS are coming...'

Basic rules of the HUNS alliance

• the alliance is opened for everyone
  • all the members have the right to leave the alliance and try others and even come back
  • to be a member a donation is NOT a must, but welcome
  • I, as the leader of the alliance will not kick anyone, only in case of incorrect behaviour like cheating
  • the HUNS alliance aim is to protect the weak
  • any other rule can be added later even by the members as well :-)

Go guys!

About the alliance

• 32th in the alliance leaderboard
  • 55'237 trophies
  • 28 active members (almost everybody made a donation, although it is NOT needed)
  • active chat and helpful instructions to each others
  • as a member had written: 'We are a big family. A really big international family.'

I am VERY proud of all of you guys!

Help

• I hope during the weekend I will have time to write some good advise on different levels (below 1'000 | 1'000 to 2'000 | 2'000 - 3'000 | 3'000 - 4'000 | and how to reach the TOP100 and sometimes to be in the TOP20)

Go guys!

About the alliance

• 32th in the alliance leaderboard
  • 55'237 trophies
  • 28 active members (almost everybody made a donation, although it is NOT needed)
  • active chat and helpful instructions to each others
  • as a member had written: 'We are a big family. A really big international family.'

I am VERY proud of all of you guys!

Help

• I hope during the weekend I will have time to write some good advise on different levels (below 1'000 | 1'000 to 2'000 | 2'000 - 3'000 | 3'000 - 4'000 | and how to reach the TOP100 and sometimes to be in the TOP20)

Go guys!

Good job sir (y) . i begun this game six days ago, and now at level 29.  i think, all of members of this alliance is like a family. i'm sure about that. i hope you can lead us to the top. lets do that together. Thank you sir.

Motto

'The HUNS are coming...'

Basic rules of the HUNS alliance

• all the members have the right to leave the alliance and try others and even come back
  • I, as the leader of the alliance will not kick anyone, only in case of incorrect behaviour like cheating

Go guys!

You are the nicest, most democratic leader I have ever seen :)

Hi Guys,

First of all, thank you for liking the posts.

The second thing goes to the HUNS alliance: unfortunately my phone had broken today, so I have to buy a new one (maybe on Tuesday I can do that) and I ask you to be patient - I will be back!

Thank you and go guys!

Hi ApocalypseNow,

You are welcome to join the alliance. I will send you an invite (maybe on wednesday), because at the moment I cannot access to my kingdom.

If you still want to join then, it will be a pleasure.

Thank you.

Hi guys,

I am back, my phone had been repaired, so I battle again.

As you can see, we have a new member and now

• we are the 48th in the alliance leaderboard
  • with 59'123 trophies
  • with 29 active members.

I think, this is a really good start and with that high gold boost (+26%) members with lower trophies amount can improve more than others on that level.

My challenge is to stay in the TOP100 and you could see that 4 days without battles and improvements I lost about 200 trophies and I fall down.

So, I suggest you to play as many as you can (at least once a day) to go forward...

I still have a commitment to help with strategy and tactics - I hope, next week I have time to write everything.

Go guys!

Hi guys,

I hope, everybody downloaded the new update and enjoy it.

I had actually surprises example using timewarp and it took such a long time to refill, so be careful.

I told you to give advises, but Flowthaboss videos are the best, so I cannot give you better advise to watch them here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Flothabosss/videos

You can see there attack strategies, units and kings tactics and more, so these are very useful ones (thank you Flowthaboss).

About the new update, read carefully Jona's forum:

http://forum.royalrevolt.com/index.php?/topic/828-update-12122014/

That's it for today, so go guys!

Hi guys,

As you could see, the power boost things has been activated and almost all of them are available for us.

I made a donation and extended some of the boosts, so use them well. :-)

Go guys!

Hi guys,

What do you think about an imrovement to help each other within an alliance (e.g. send golds / diamonds / pearls) - it would be a nice feature to improve the alliance (we could grow faster :-).

Maybe Jona will read this topic too and implement it in next year.

Another thing: power boosts activated again, so it is time to fight...

Go guys!

A few useful tips I have for winning tournaments (lots of free gems!) is to have your silo and farms leveled up as much as possible.

- Max out food stored in silo before current tournament ends.

- Don't watch any video ads for free gems or food for a complete day before planning to start next tournament.

- Let your farms max out before joining next tournament (ignore current tournament end notification and don't play until preparations are ready)

- Choose a time to start next tournament when you will likely have time to play for at least 1-2 hours before this time of day so you can make sure you have a winning lead by the end of tournament.

- Once you start, go all out and fight until food is depleted, but don't stop there...

- When approaching end of food reserves, try not to collect more food than necessary for your last fight. Anything more than the requirement food for a single fight will go to waste for next tip.

- Choose your next fight even though you don't have enough food, you will be prompted to watch a video ad for free food (enough for 1 battle).

- Keep fighting like this until no more ad offers and collect your remaining food from farms.

- By now you should hopefully have a good lead as number 1 spot. If not, you have 2 choices. Check stats of player in lead position and decide whether it's worth fighting for pole position or settle with 2nd/3rd.

- If you think you can win, be prepared to use some gems to fill up your silo for a few more battles (the difference in gems won for 1st may be worth doing this to win)

Some final tips... Consider keeping in the bottom of the league (red) to demote yourself to a lower league if you're finding it too difficulty in the current one. Try to get a good lead at the start to make other players give up fighting for pole. Keep an eye on leaderboard in case person at top doesn't maintain their lead, If your more active throughout the tournament, you may be able to snatch pole and extend a good lead till the end.

Happy gem hunting!

A few useful tips I have for winning tournaments (lots of free gems!) is to have your silo and farms leveled up as much as possible.

- Max out food stored in silo before current tournament ends.

- Don't watch any video ads for free gems or food for a complete day before planning to start next tournament.

- Let your farms max out before joining next tournament (ignore current tournament end notification and don't play until preparations are ready)

- Choose a time to start next tournament when you will likely have time to play for at least 1-2 hours before this time of day so you can make sure you have a winning lead by the end of tournament.

- Once you start, go all out and fight until food is depleted, but don't stop there...

- When approaching end of food reserves, try not to collect more food than necessary for your last fight. Anything more than the requirement food for a single fight will go to waste for next tip.

- Choose your next fight even though you don't have enough food, you will be prompted to watch a video ad for free food (enough for 1 battle).

- Keep fighting like this until no more ad offers and collect your remaining food from farms.

- By now you should hopefully have a good lead as number 1 spot. If not, you have 2 choices. Check stats of player in lead position and decide whether it's worth fighting for pole position or settle with 2nd/3rd.

- If you think you can win, be prepared to use some gems to fill up your silo for a few more battles (the difference in gems won for 1st may be worth doing this to win)

Some final tips... Consider keeping in the bottom of the league (red) to demote yourself to a lower league if you're finding it too difficulty in the current one. Try to get a good lead at the start to make other players give up fighting for pole. Keep an eye on leaderboard in case person at top doesn't maintain their lead, If your more active throughout the tournament, you may be able to snatch pole and extend a good lead till the end.

Happy gem hunting!

Hi guys,

ApocalypseNow, thank you the good advise - I have just 2 things to mention:

1. The video trick does not work on WP (no videos)
  2. When you are in the diamond league and you are the 2nd, maybe it is worth to spend some diamonds in the last 1 or 2 hours to be the first, because you can win 225 more - so if you spend 200 it is still worth to do.

Go guys!

Regards,

Hi guys,

We have a member, who has been inactive for a long a time (I mean, the 'Inactive' sign appeared about 2 weeks ago), that is why I thought to change the rules as follows. I will wait until the 1st of January before kicking of (maybe he/she has a phone problem or illness or other thing - that is why I do not kick him/her immediately).

The new Basic rules of the HUNS alliance

• I, as the leader of the alliance will not kick anyone, only in case of incorrect behaviour like cheating or permanent inactivity (3 weeks after the inactive flag appears - so 1 month inactivity)
  • the HUNS alliance aim is to protect the weak

The Motto is the same

'The HUNS are coming...'

Go guys!

Hi guys,

I have a new avatar, because Christmas is coming and we all know, that this is the FEAST OF LOVE.

That is why I WILL NOT ATTACK anyone within the next 5 days (not even to take revenge) - that is my gift.

I hope all the HUNS will read this and the alliance members will do the same.

Spend these days with your family in love and peace to know, what is important to fight for! :-)

Go guys!

Hi guys,

There are some warriors who wants to join to our alliance, that is why I have to modify the rules in one certain point: our alliance became closed, so the new members will be able to join us only in case of invitation.

The new Basic rules of the HUNS alliance

• the alliance is closed; new members can join for invitation
  • all the members have the right to leave the alliance and try others and even come back (send me a request via forum)
  • I, as the leader of the alliance will not kick anyone, only in case of incorrect behaviour like cheating OR in case of permanent inactivity (3 weeks after the inactive flag appears - so 1 month inactivity)

The Motto is the same

'The HUNS are coming...'

Go guys!