FlareGames
Kingsid

STICKY: Post all your suggestions for Evoker in here!

ADD FROM THE EVOKER TEAM:

Thank you guys for playing and supporting Evoker! We have seen that a lot of recent threads deal about suggestions for Evoker. We are thrilled about your interest in the game and would like to collect all your suggestions in this thread for easy review. If you have any ideas on how to improve Evoker, keep 'em coming and please make sure to post and discuss them here instead of opening a new thread. Thank you :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game has a lot of potential. Love the simplicity of the gameplay and absolutely adore the art style. But it needs more features to make it user friendly and more interesting. I see a lot of people posting their suggestions. I'm creating this thread so all the suggestions can go here.

Here are a few of my suggestions:
-Achievements system
-Sell multiple cards at the same time
-Point re-distribution
-Daily Free draws
-Multiple deck slots
-Deck leader and leader effect

-clans

-increased monster slot. Six instead of five.

-being able to spend either potions or gems.

-a character who is 'your' evoker, has special perks depending which race you choose.

-a shop/bazaar to spend coins. 10000 coins for a stamina/mana potion. I have 10 million, so they are a waste at this point.

I usually use the sacrifice page for selling multiple cards. I put from 1 to 9 cards (that's the maximum quantity) into the sacrifice slot and then i start selling...

It's not perfect but it works.

Imho the clan system is the only NECESSARY feature missing. The lack of clans is the most important thing that makes this game less catching.

About the shop: it would be wonderful if anyone could buy gems, card pieces or even tokens, but i think that flaregames will never do that, they want us to buy with real €$¢ not virtual coins. :)

- Cards of the same type should work better together. I used to love decks with a single characteristic in other games, like a dragon or an angel deck. Maybe this could be stimulated by granting a small bonus for more cards of the same tier.

- A sixth, non creature slot for enhancements, artifacts or whatever. These new cards could have more general abilitites like "heals xou x every turn" or "your first creature to die comes back to life" or "whenever a creature dies x damage is dealt to opponent".

Loving the game, but please keep the change coming or else people will get bored.

I just thought it would be great to have a in game chat that's been suggested, but posts would cost gold. The more often you post, the more it costs

Also I would like to see the an online fight arena, where both players pick 10 (or perhaps more cards). Then you fill in gaps when your card dies to try to counter your opponents cards

- Cards of the same type should work better together. I used to love decks with a single characteristic in other games, like a dragon or an angel deck. Maybe this could be stimulated by granting a small bonus for more cards of the same tier.

If you mean racial/faction bonus, Evoker does have it. You gain +15% player HP if your deck has at least 3 cards of one non-neutral faction (3 Elves/ 3 Orcs/ 3 Dwarves; no mixing with each other) and no more than 2 cards of the neutral faction (Dragons and mystical creatures). The developers planned on placing more faction bonuses but they scrapped it and so we only have the HP bonus. I do agree with you though that we need something more than the HP bonus.

Wow awesome ideas!  :o

Kingsid, wildchild and Targor made some fine suggestions, some are just crucial to the gameplay (Multiple card selling, Multiple deck slots) and other that will greatly enhance it and provide much needed interest to the current players.

I wonder if anyone from Flare is keeping watch on this forum and specifically this thread?

I wish Flare would use this forum to make more announcements and educate us regarding future plans or upcoming updates (if there are any) so we would have a general idea what to expect 

Guilds and daily quests should be nice. Maybe a friend list and you can fight your friends unlimited only if there is no rewards of XP etc. A chat box for community online. It's an epic game but we can't meet others evokers that's too bad !

Daily free draws, check in rewards and more tournaments. Clans are a must also. And as far as different tourneys, why not something like ones that last only a few hours but you can't use any card over a certain level or all dwarves, something like that.

Another suggestion: have faction advantages.

Orcs > Elves > Dwarfs > Orcs

Each faction does 15℅ more damage to one other faction.

I'm aware that this would create unfair advantage to for the attacker since you can see the card factions before the battle starts. So instead of showing card factions, only show the leader of the deck. And I mean show the card, not just the faction. This would inadvertently make "leader effects" necessary. A suggestion which I posted earlier.

I dont see one of my ideas yet so i will add it by my own. What we need is more specific experience bar that shows actual exp gained and needed to lvl up, cuz now the bar looks to be full and then you still have to gain nobody knows how much exp to get next lvl. It makes people wasting their precious potions or gems. I hav wasted a bunch of potions just for a few additional taps