FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
an1l75

Charts for upgrades

Hi-

Just wanted everybody's views on this.

I suggest an improvement.

Most of us do not know the maximum levels of units and spells. Either we ask each other or check on the net. Wouldn't it be nice if the details were provided in-game?

What I suggest is, when we (eg. spell) select a spell to upgrade there is a window, which opens up giving details of the next upgrade (it is nice). A slight improvement to this can be that a thermometer like a Bar chart or something can be shown in the same window that shows the current level (where we are) and the other levels to reach the maximum with the gold needed. 

This will also help the player to be motivated to achieve the max. level.

The same applies to the units, towers, etc. as well.

Your Thoughts!!

Cheers!!

Yes Dena4, I saw that. It's actually a great thing to have that in the absence of a real data by Flare. However, that requires us to go out of the game. I was suggesting to have a similar (fancy) thing in-game, especially when you have the money and you have to select what to upgrade and what not.

That could be a good feature.

Cheers!!

It indeed would be a great feature. Most of the times I plan what I want to upgrade and already check what such upgrades cost to max it. I only do this for spells and troops, but only remember the costs for next upgrade. 

For example, I was upgrading my blizzard and while I was upgrading I knew already that I immediately want to maximize it when it's ready. I check oPelle his wiki pages and see 10M. So I know that I need to collect that and have it available when the upgrade is ready. Would be nice feature if I could see a list of remaining upgrades plus costs indeed.

I never have been actually thinking that way, but now you mention it, it would indeed be a nice addon. Now I only focus on next upgrade of towers, troops, spells e.t.c.. Would be nice if such info is available. Such an overview of remaining upgrades, costs, time it takes to upgrade and improvement would be a great addon. If I had an overview of all remaining updates to max, it could help me to plan those upgrades better.

+1

Instead of the "?" button that redirect you on the faq of flaregames, they could change the link and redirect you to the wiki. But to allow this they have to ask permission to Wikia because otherwise they could violate Terms of Use of Wiki and currently i don't think they have in mind such thing.

Hi-

Most of us do not know the maximum levels of units and spells. Either we ask each other or check on the net. Wouldn't it be nice if the details were provided in-game?

What I suggest is, when we (eg. spell) select a spell to upgrade there is a window, which opens up giving details of the next upgrade (it is nice). A slight improvement to this can be that a thermometer like a Bar chart or something can be shown in the same window that shows the current level (where we are) and the other levels to reach the maximum with the gold needed. 

Your Thoughts!!

Cheers!!

I have to say oPelle has killed it with the info he upkeep online!

But!

When we're upgrading why couldn't the button simply say: Level 7 of 10?

It's not all the info oPelle give, but it does help us out a little bit.

Right now I'm always going to oPelle's page when I shouldn't have to open my browser for that.

I do like this idea. It would save players a lot of time trying to plan for new upgrades. And it would also save oPelle a whole lot of time! :D

However, not to be downer, but I seriously doubt Flaregames would include everything that oPelle has included in his charts. His charts are just so enormous and so detailed (including things like upgrade times, speed-up prices, and even the number of bombs per volley for each level of skull tower) that I can't imagine Flaregames would include all that. It's just not worth their time. So in the end we might still be checking up on oPelle's charts.

I do like this idea. It would save players a lot of time trying to plan for new upgrades. And it would also save oPelle a whole lot of time! :D

However, not to be downer, but I seriously doubt Flaregames would include everything that oPelle has included in his charts. His charts are just so enormous and so detailed (including things like upgrade times, speed-up prices, and even the number of bombs per volley for each level of skull tower) that I can't imagine Flaregames would include all that. It's just not worth their time. So in the end we might still be checking up on oPelle's charts.

Agreed, but a smaller version or just the upgrade levels and costs. Something to plan immediately, when you have cash in your hands. Think about having your resources (gold) full then going out to check (if you don't do your homework correctly), and coming back to find some good soul/s just raided you, and stripped you of your hard fought cash. 

How would that feel!!

Well, I'm playing on Windows, so when that happens I just split my screen. Keep Royal Revolt on one side (and click every so often to assure your queen that you haven't gone anywhere), and look up the charts on the other. :) But I can understand where you are coming from.

But i like do it :D  My target to fill the wikia with all the exact values is still far far away unfortunately (because of lack of contributors) but we can do it a bit a bit...

AN1l75 This is dena4,that is the dumbest fucking idea ive ever heard,you've has some ok ones,but that one just negated all your other ok ideas,really fucking stupid,think then speak dumbfuck,before you ruin the game even more

I advice you to stop going on buddy with pretending you are me. One more attempt and I will ask to track you down. You are definitely not me, creating new and new accounts over and over again just with the intention to spoil my name should stop now. Sick person.

I have only one login, so please ignore this person when he says it's not coming from Dena4 account.

Please everyone ignore my previous post,I just dont want to point out all their stupid fucking bugs and flaws with my main(dena4).So i made a bunch of other accounts i'll be posting under.Sorry didn't mean to log in as dena4

LOL,sorry everyone i know your not supposed to share accounts but my brothers and sisters play on my main dena4.and they're little and dont care about the rules,anyways if anyone doesnt know about the bread/gold bug hit me up in game Dena4.

For me it's funny how he mentions little brothers/sisters, he definitely isn't who he says he is. By the way, I think this is off-topic already, maybe closing this thread won't be a bad idea?

On 3/9/2016 at 1:58 PM, Banned1 said:

Hey bro stop logging on ,Im trying to play.

Taken the wrong pill today? Did you already forgot that the green pills are not good for Wednesdays? Today is the purple pill.

On 12/21/2015 at 6:30 AM, an1l75 said:

Hi-

Your Thoughts!!

Cheers!!

Actually, I like the idea. Thanks for the thread Ann. Hope flares see it.

Nice to have. Especially to the new players. Flare should add this on their next update. But we are not in a hurry.