FlareGames

Hi everyone, 

Little HUNS, a level 32 alliance (and part of HUNS Alliance) is looking for low to mid level players to join and grow with the alliance. Currently we offer permanent Blazing Knights boosts and few extra boosts during war season (Power Archers, Tough Barricades). We plan to add more permanent boosts in future. New members can benefit from tips about base designing and raiding from high level players which will help them to grow stronger quickly.

Our requirements:

1. 2000+ trophies

2. Minimum daily donation 75K

3. Active participation in war 

4. Passion for the game and willingness to learn and improve. 

Join us and be a part of a strong and fun HUNS family. Apply in game or reply to this post.

From essential raiding techniques to necessary base designing tips.. We cover everything.. ;) we are very active in chat.. Plus get the perks of learning from top players.. :) Hurry.. Limited slots.. Do join us.. See you in little HUNS.. Be a hunsanian and feel the change.. Cheers'..

What the hell is a hunsanian??

We have reached level 35 and are looking for 6 active members to become part of the Little HUNS family. We have Blazing Knights and Power Archers boost active 24x7 and activate tough barricades and other boosts during war season. Our requirements are King level 65+, 2500+ trophies and donation 100k+ .Alliance is set to Apply to Join, so apply in game or contact us here with your IGN.

We have won the war season and now looking for 6 loyal and active players to join us. Presently 2 regular boosts (Blazing Knights and Power Archers) and 3 war boosts are active. Minimum requirements: 2500+ trophies and King level 65+. Daily donation 100k+

Sorry, i want to have an information from the leader of HUNS i want to join your alliance i donate 150k but i have only a problem i have 1500 trophies :mellow:.  

I'm a very active player. Very very very active

Edited by eroe

I was thinking that little HUNS is too strong for me. If you accept me can i create a new alliance?  Like       lil HUNS        the name is little than little HUNS :P

but i think i'm too low in front of you:(.

i will be useless in war.

and i can't play for some week. I will be very active after mid-september

Our Alliance (Little HUNS) is level 43 and we just won 2nd place in the war season. We are looking for 7 active players who are willing to do more than 3 fights per war.

Minimum donation required is 150K ( Alliance Tower Level 9)  and King level should be 80+ 

We offer Knight, Archer, Barricade, Ogre boost permanent and working on adding Wolf boost when we have sufficient donations for that. Cannon boost is available during Ninja league and War season. 

If interested post your reply here or contact me in game (IGN: rudrAgnii). Alliance type is Apply to join so you can apply directly. Thanks :)

Hi guys, we need 13 active players to be part of our alliance Little HUNS. Our requirement:
1. Minimum donation 150K
2. Minimum King level 75
3. Able to get 3000 skulls in war season.
4. Active in Ninja league. 

What we offer:
1. 5 permanent boosts: Blazing knight, Power archer, tough barricades, Raging Wolf and Storm cannon or Stunning Ogre.

2. Opportunity to join the awesome HUNS family (most important ;) ) Many of our Little HUNS players have already grown and went on to join HUNS. 

If interested, contact me in comments below or apply in game.
Jumpers, boost hunters and players wanting to become General as soon as they join need not apply :)

Edited by rudrAgni

Hi guys, we at Little HUNS need 10 active and loyal players to fill the alliance before next war season starts. We currently have 5 permanent boosts active: Knight, Barricade, Ogre, Cannon and Wolf. We will activate Bomb tower and trap boost during when war season starts. We also have Savage Tammy beast active. 

Our requirements:
1. King level 80+
2. Daily 250K donation (150K and willing to upgrade also acceptable)
3. Fight Wars (minimum 3/6 and 3000 skulls) and Ninja event (150,000+ Coins)

The alliance speaks English and Hungarian so new members should be able to speak either of the 2 languages or at least understand phrases like FIGHT WAR and DONATE ;) Apply in game or contact me here or pm me.

PS: Slackers and jumpers are not welcome and we will report such players :)

<<< PS: Slackers and jumpers are not welcome and we will report such players >>>

running to the headmaster again are you little one euh Hun ... I guess only little huns have this "special" teachers pet... :D

Edited by Mickyoao